Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Received My Devil Ray (TBTC-Tampa Tarpons) helmets today !!

I got my Scott Thorman Braves jersey today and its really sharp. Not much wear, but that's to be expected from a 1 gamer used in a dome. My LOA was shoved in the bottom of the box though. I guess the box got crunched in transit and the LOA is torn to pieces. Left a message down there, hopefully they can replace it.

can you post a picture of your Braves jerseys . I'd like to see it . I really like the Braves jerseys . The Braves were my favorite team for years till the Devil Rays came to town . It didn't hurt that they were the only team on TV in the 70's in Florida , before cable brought us Turner Network and the Braves we had 4 channels , ABC , CBS , NBC and 44 ( a local ). Boy watching the 1995 World Series was so fricking stressful , the Braves almost didn't win it . Then watching them lose the 1996 Series was heart breaking .

if anyone is interested I have the Rays vs. braves throwback game 6/24/06 game ON dvd

email jahimiak33@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    can you post a picture of your Braves jerseys . I'd like to see it . I really like the Braves jerseys . The Braves were my favorite team for years till the Devil Rays came to town . It didn't hurt that they were the only team on TV in the 70's in Florida , before cable brought us Turner Network and the Braves we had 4 channels , ABC , CBS , NBC and 44 ( a local ). Boy watching the 1995 World Series was so fricking stressful , the Braves almost didn't win it . Then watching them lose the 1996 Series was heart breaking .
    Yeah give me a day or 2 to find my camera and shoot a picture of it. I was born in the late 70s, but I grew up watching them here in Charlotte and in Texas. There's no team like them, for sure.

I got all my D-Rays tarpons jersye today, AWESOME JERSEYS! very thin material compared to their current gamers, my Baldelli wasn't laundered and it has a pretty good funk to it...

I cannot stand those holograms on the jerseys, so I took them off and put the stickers on the COA's

I love that the in the COA the Rays wrote that the jerseys, stats that anything purchased can be deducted on your taxes, I just sent over all my receipts to my accountant this morning.

The Branyan is HUGE.... i wish the tagging was better, I know some have extra sleeve length and body length but there is no notation, the 0062 tagging is also on the jersey, I wish these were the rays regualr jerseys...

My camera appears to be hiding right now. As soon as I find it, I'll post a few shots of the Thorman Braves.

Here you go bud.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

thanks for posting the picture , looks nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by momen55 View Post
    i bought 2 flapless catchers helmets and neither have the mlb logo? they have the player's number on the bill but no logo. the toby hall shows use but the other does not.

Are you going after any batting helmets this year ?

I want to try and get at least one ....
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

hey camarokids don't you collect the x-bat's and if so would you be interested in a jason giambi x-bat for 250.00 + shipping if so email me at mcfresonke@hotmail.com it's a pro maple 34, model 17, 25 on the knob show's great use with tar ball mark's, rack mark's and is 34" and weigh's 32 oz which is written in the cupped part of the head. it's a yankee gamer! lmk