Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Team auction sites?

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    Also, if you call the Seahawks they have plenty of helmets and jerseys. I did receive a list of jerseys from them several weeks back and they have a lot. Most decently priced except for the one I wanted.. haha
    Just a heads up for anyone on that, if you're looking for a practice jersey, I've been told they're currently sold out. The guy I spoke to said he didn't know when they were getting more in.

I know for a fact that the Carolina Panthers have game used jerseys in the pro shop that are not listed on the website. I have called a few times to get a list and they are normally nice about looking. I have purchased a few from the team at a good price.

Also, if you call the Seahawks they have plenty of helmets and jerseys. I did receive a list of jerseys from them several weeks back and they have a lot. Most decently priced except for the one I wanted.. haha
    email sent to you bud

Quote Originally Posted by serrao72 View Post
    I know for a fact that the Carolina Panthers have game used jerseys in the pro shop that are not listed on the website. I have called a few times to get a list and they are normally nice about looking. I have purchased a few from the team at a good price.
    can you forward me the number to my email dude?

my computer is in the shop and hopefully get it tomorrow. Will send list out as soon as i do!
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

my computer is in the shop and hopefully get it tomorrow. Will send list out as soon as i do!
    i tried sending you an email but it didn't go through for some reason, whenever you have the list just send it to my email in my sig, thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    I know they have no Marshawn Lynch, Deion Branch or Matt Hasselbeck. No game worn jerseys more recent than 2008, I believe. But their game worn helmets are of more recent seasons. I get calls from the equipment sales manager monthly and he updates me when new things do arrive. Very nice to deal with .
    I wouldn't mind having a Hasselbeck since he's a Titan now...you happen to know what kinds of prices they have on their practice jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    I wouldn't mind having a Hasselbeck since he's a Titan now...you happen to know what kinds of prices they have on their practice jerseys?
    They are all sold out. I asked who they had and he said no one that made the team (maybe some practice squad guys, not sure). He also mentioned they were put out after every game during the pre-season, but that they ALL sold quickly. We did not discuss price due to they were already gone, but I did notice one forum member bought a couple in the August or September pick ups. He should be able to give you prices.