Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Team auction sites?

A couple of posters on here have posted that teams have their own pro shops with game worn items for sale, auctions, etc.

For the NFL guys, which teams have either one or both of these options that you yourself have encountered or know about?

Re: Team auction sites?

I recently scanned the online pro shops and found game used items on the websites of the following teams. Not sure it's a perferct list, because it can change at any time, but it's a start.
    • Panthers
    • Colts
    • Chiefs
    • Saints
    • Eagles (footballs)
    • Titans

Quote Originally Posted by BrianK View Post
    I recently scanned the online pro shops and found game used items on the websites of the following teams. Not sure it's a perferct list, because it can change at any time, but it's a start.
    • Panthers
    • Colts
    • Chiefs
    • Saints
    • Eagles (footballs)
    • Titans
    wow thats awesome, is there a certain area for game used inside their regular store for each one? ... or is it a seperate link somewhere on their site

Quote Originally Posted by masp3392 View Post
    wow thats awesome, is there a certain area for game used inside their regular store for each one? ... or is it a seperate link somewhere on their site
    There are all in the game shop from what i saw. I wish teams would let their lesser known guys jerseys for cheap. I know the Titans sell alot for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by mad87man View Post
    There are all in the game shop from what i saw. I wish teams would let their lesser known guys jerseys for cheap. I know the Titans sell alot for cheap.
    does anyone know how often they update it? offseason / during the season?

Quote Originally Posted by masp3392 View Post
    does anyone know how often they update it? offseason / during the season?
    Not sure but i know the member PRESTON here gets the Titans jerseys and could prob. help you.

I'm VERY glad for this thread being started - I had no idea the Panthers had a billion practice jerseys.

I was able to add former Titans Tony Brown (arguably his first ever NFL practice jersey - T. Brown #61) and Kevin Dyson practice jerseys, WITH shipping, for under $50. Needless to say I'm VERY pleased w/ that! Hopefully they get here ASAP!

Also, if you call the Seahawks they have plenty of helmets and jerseys. I did receive a list of jerseys from them several weeks back and they have a lot. Most decently priced except for the one I wanted.. haha
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

ha..of course!

Jason would you mind forwarding that list to me please? I'd love to see what they have.

I know they have no Marshawn Lynch, Deion Branch or Matt Hasselbeck. No game worn jerseys more recent than 2008, I believe. But their game worn helmets are of more recent seasons. I get calls from the equipment sales manager monthly and he updates me when new things do arrive. Very nice to deal with .