Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Michael Vick - $8,500 photomatch "error"

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    I certainly Agree with that.......
    I do not have pics to supply nor will I be getting pics to supply. Vick told me where the jersey is and this is not the jersey. I personally have not seen the jersey. Another family member confirmed the location of the jersey and that is all I can comment on it. I am telling you this to help out the owner of the Vick jersey. He has a jersey that has several stains extremely close to the actual jersey and it is not the jersey. I hope this helps.

Re: Michael Vick - $8,500 photomatch "error"

hey Jo,
    can you second my statement below ...

virginia tech like other schools allows players to keep their bowl jerseys after the game; no schools that i know of collects bowl jerseys and washes them for the players. i have also attened many bowl games over the years and you will always see players walking out with their jerseys after the game; most school only allows seniors who played their last game to keep their helments.

thanks

Re: Michael Vick - $8,500 photomatch "error" CORRECTED

Thank you for all of the useful input in regards to this jersey. Vintage Authentics went down for a great reason. It sucks when you think you have something special and it turns out to be so controversial. If anyone owns the "declared authentic" Vick Bowl Game Jersey then I would love to buy it and any other Vick Game Worn Eagles, Falcons, Hokies or Pro Bowl Collectibles. As for the jersey..... It has been relisted on ebay as a professional cut team issued signed jersey with the speculation of game use. If anyone has any Michael Vick or Barry Sanders Game Worn items I am buying! info@verifiedautographs.com. Thanks again guys I love the forum because we get to the bottom of things via a community effort.

Re: Michael Vick - Bowl Jersey Saga comes to an end....

Here is the new ebay listing starting at a penny and the jersey is being sold as a professional cut game style signed jersey. I think this is the fair way to go with all of the questions in regards to the jerseys actual game use.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/260852394626...84.m1555.l2649

Banned

Re: Michael Vick - Bowl Jersey Saga comes to an end....

Quote Originally Posted by VerifiedAutographsCom View Post
    Here is the new ebay listing starting at a penny and the jersey is being sold as a professional cut game style signed jersey. I think this is the fair way to go with all of the questions in regards to the jerseys actual game use.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/260852394626...84.m1555.l2649
    so where did the smudge above #7 on right hand side and dot on left hand side come from??