Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ray Lankford: Cardinals or Padres GU items wanted.

new to the forum, but ive been collecting game used items for about 10 years, mostly on the lower end scale due to the fact that my wife becomes mildly violent when i spend large amounts of money on this kind of stuff.

looking for, and interested in most any Ray Lankford game used items. i have several items ( jerseys, shoes, bats, hats, etc...) and i am always looking to add to the collection.

would love to have any All-Star , TBC, or rookie items, but not limited to this.

more specificly, i do NOT have a helmet, pants or a glove.

email me at thegreatpumpkin4@charter.net if you have something or have info on these items.

also looking to photo match a TBC jersey (powder blue '82 style) from june 1997 (interleague game against the brewers) i havent had any luck yet, but im sure something will eventually surface.

thank you and i look forward to being a part of this great site.

Re: Ray Lankford: Cardinals or Padres GU items wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by DonTheLegend View Post
    also looking to photo match a TBC jersey (powder blue '82 style) from june 1997 (interleague game against the brewers) i havent had any luck yet, but im sure something will eventually surface.
    Don,

There's a photo of Lankford wearing the TBTC jersey in the 8/97 issue of Cardinals Gameday Magazine, page 24. He's sliding into home and catcher Mike Matheny. The photo is credited to the Brewers, so maybe you could contact their PR staff and see if it (and maybe other similar photos) resides in the team's archives. I don't have extra copies of that issue and doubt that the Cardinals have extras, given the time lapse.

Jeff
    http://www.birdbats.com

wow.

didnt think i would get anything on this, not to mention this quickly.

ive tried for ,some time, to find that damn photo and most leads have resulted in shrugged shoulders. mostly due to lazyness i imagine.

Jeff, thank you for your response and with any luck i'll be able to score this photo.

-Donny

just a bump.

although i did get a bite and im now waiting for pics on what sounds like a nice jersey.

thanks for looking.

back online after a fire in the building that my business is in. fire did little damage. it was the fire restoration that kill my computers.

anyhow, still looking for items. just picked up a nice (and inexpesive) LS C243 black bat and ,with any luck, will be adding a jersey in the next couple of days.

still looking for the above items alone with the elusive SAMS bat.

you can email me at thegreatpumpkin@charter.net.

thanks again

just a gratuitous bumb.

Cardinals Winter Warm-up is this weekend and i'll have a little extra cash (provided i dont blow it all at the auction) if anyones has any items of interest.

buddy of mine has a ray lankford cards bat red rose colored autographed i belive its 100.00 let me know if intrested.....

Quote Originally Posted by kj33706 View Post
    buddy of mine has a ray lankford cards bat red rose colored autographed i belive its 100.00 let me know if intrested.....
    yes i would be, thank you.

is it game used or game issued??

thanks again!!

havent updated in awhile.

still looking for these items.

i did find the Gameday issue i was looking for. very exciting photo of Ray knocking the hell out of Mike Matheny.

ive picked up 2-3 items since my last update and im always looking for more.

just a bump.

thanks