Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jersey from Jeter's 3K game

So I have a dilemma that I'm hoping my fellow GU collector's can help me with..

I'm looking to buy the "low" end jerseys from the 3K game, specifically either a Logan or Mitre. Now here is the issue I'm struggling with: although Logan did pitch in the game, there is a great picture of Jeter hugging Mitre right after the homer on Getty. So do I get the Mitre jersey (even tho he didnt play) which would be a pretty neat photo match OR do I got w/ Logan because he actually pitched in the game...

Thoughts?

Thanks all.

Re: Jersey from Jeter's 3K game

Well you want the jerseys only because of the moment, right? In that case I'd go with Mitre, then display it with a nice large print next to it. I think that would display better than the Logan. Even though it's just a hug, Mitre was still apart of the moment and luckily it was photographed so I think that's your best route. Plus you can still match the jersey to games in which he did pitch in.

Re: Jersey from Jeter's 3K game

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    Well you want the jerseys only because of the moment, right? In that case I'd go with Mitre, then display it with a nice large print next to it. I think that would display better than the Logan. Even though it's just a hug, Mitre was still apart of the moment and luckily it was photographed so I think that's your best route. Plus you can still match the jersey to games in which he did pitch in.

- Thanks Kyle.....and yes its about the moment...and what you said is exactly what I'm leaning towards..

- Thanks again.