Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: $50 Reward Offered for Terrell Owens Bengals Jersey Photomatch Help!

Here is a larger image of Owens after scoring (I believe) his 150th touchdown. Take a close look at the white thread sewn into the black material near the under-arm to the left of the front number '1'.

That appears to match up to me; as does the orange thread sewn a little above and to the left of the front number '8' which I detailed previously. I cannot say without a shadow of a doubt that it's an unquestionable match; but all of the above appears pretty convincing.

What do you guys think?

Banned

try these photos
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins23 View Post
    try these photos
    Thank you for the feedback Dolphins23,

I actually posted those same images in my first post of this thread.

They are good angles of both the front and back of the jersey from the Jets game; but it's difficult to tell due to the sizes of the images themselves.

I think I may have very well photomatched my jersey to the 10/24/10 game against the Falcons; but I'm in the process of trying to get more high-resolution images from that game to help further confirm the possible photomatch.

I have 100% photomatched your jersey. Just wanted to see if the reward is still being offered.
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Banned

weird JO would get the game wrong like that. I reveresed the images colors to look for number stains and saw non on the Jets game photos. But this could be because he didn't get the mark on the back 8 when the picture was taken.

Quote Originally Posted by neverfinished94 View Post
    I have 100% photomatched your jersey. Just wanted to see if the reward is still being offered.
    A great deal of thanks is owed to neverfinished94,as he was able to photomatch my jersey 100% as promised.

Although I'm pretty certain that I've already photomatched my jersey to the 10/24/10 game against the Atlanta Falcons, my jersey has now been officially photomatched to the 11/14/10 game against the Indianapolis Colts.

My best guess is that my jersey was probably worn during the 10/24/10 game against the Falcons, then again (as the photomatch indicates) against the Colts during the Bengals' next road game on 11/14/10.

It's been a wild ride working hard to find this photomatch; and I extend my thanks again to neverfinished94 for coming through with the definitive photomatch I was looking for.

After photomatching my jersey to the 11/14/10 game against the Indianapolis Colts, I found another solid image from the game that displays the same orange thread stitched around the under-arm to the left of the front number '8' (just as I had noticed in the images from the Atlanta game).

Neverfinished came up with an awesome match!

Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    Neverfinished came up with an awesome match!
    He most certainly did!

I was quite happy to say the very least when I saw how he nailed the definitive photomatch.

I also owe a great deal of thanks to the other board members who contacted me, who helped with the photomatch process, and who provided me with some nice high-resolution images to use as a source of reference.

I do not know all of you by your user-names, but I thank everyone for their efforts and support!

I also owe a great deal of thanks to the guys at JO Sports.

Robert was fantastic to work with and I appreciate his continuous efforts to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchase.

I'd also like to thank Jarrod personally for his very helpful and supportive response to the email I sent him earlier today. I forwarded him the link to this thread and told him that I had photomatched my jersey to the 11/14/10 Colts game and possibly also to the 10/24/10 Falcons game.

He told me that my jersey was attributed to the Jets game due to the label on the box when they received it.

Now that I discovered that my jersey may have been worn against the Falcons on 10/24/10 (the game Owens caught his 150th touchdown), I feel the jersey to be even more special. Jarrod was then kind enough to offer to re-certify the jersey personally if I sent it back to him along with the photomatched evidence.

I thanked him very kindly for his offer, but told him that I am more than happy to keep the jersey as-is. It has already been photomatched to the Colts game and I'm hopeful that with some more high-resolution images, I may be able to photomatch it to the Falcons game as well.

The end result: one extremely happy collector!

Thanks again to everyone at JO Sports for helping to make this incredible acquisition possible; I couldn't be happier!!!