Hey guys,

I was recently able to acquire a jersey that I had been wanting for quite sometime: a Terrell Owens Game-Worn Cincinnati Bengals jersey from JO Sports; which I now consider to be the centerpiece of my collection.

It's an incredible shirt that displays respectable signs of use and was purchased UNWASHED.

I've spent time over the past few days attempting to find a definitive photomatch, but have had no luck thus far. When comparing pictures of the jersey to pictures I've found from the game, nothing looks out of line; but I've yet to find that clear, definitive photomatch.

I've posted pictures of the jersey I purchased along with some pictures from the game I've already found online.

I am offering $50 to the first person who can find me a clear, definitive photomatch.

Matching up the stains on either the front or back of the jersey may be ideal. There are a number of pictures on Getty, USPressWire, etc. I've just had a tough time finding anything definitive.

Any help that could be provided would be MOST APPRECIATED.

Please feel welcome to either post in this thread or email me at peytonmanningtribute@yahoo.com to claim your $50 reward if you feel that you've found something solid.

Thanks guys!!!