If there are any football experts with knowledge of ProBowl jerseys, can you please contact me

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NEFAN
    • Jul 2008

Re: If there are any football experts with knowledge of ProBowl jerseys, can you please contact me

I have been burned on a pro-bowl "game issued" jersey before. I wouldn't take a chance on it.

Comment

• Dolphins23
      Banned
      • Aug 2011

Re: If there are any football experts with knowledge of ProBowl jerseys, can you please contact me

Originally posted by NEFAN
      I have been burned on a pro-bowl "game issued" jersey before. I wouldn't take a chance on it.
      Agreed unless your an expert on them I wouldn't risk a pro-bowl jersey. Just to risky as far as fakes.

Comment

• BamaHater
        • Jan 2009

In the past there was an Ebay Seller masauction who had connections with the people in Hawaii and the Pro Bowl. He would order "pro cut" jerseys of the popular players in different sizes. These were exactly like what was worn on the field except the sizes were not exactly what the players wore. He sold them in 48+4 and 52+4. I bought a Mario Williams from him. In the past he bought alot and ended selling them pretty cheap on Ebay the longer he sat on the stock. I think last year he sent emails to anyone who has bought one and took orders and only bought that amount as to mot have leftover stock.
        Here is my jersey.

Comment

Working...