Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If there are any football experts with knowledge of ProBowl jerseys, can you please contact me

I am looking at purchasing a "Game Issued" probowl jersey. I am being told it is one of the 4 that the player gets. Is there any way to tell these jerseys apart from the authentic retail jerseys?

Please email me at chris at toprecruitkicking dot com

Thanks,
    Chris

Banned

Re: If there are any football experts with knowledge of ProBowl jerseys, can you please contact me

Team and player? Also list the size of jersey/year and style

Banned

Re: If there are any football experts with knowledge of ProBowl jerseys, can you please contact me

pro bowl jerseys are the most faked jerseys. Esp pro-cut as they call them Sean Taylors!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hockeytigers View Post
    I am looking at purchasing a "Game Issued" probowl jersey. I am being told it is one of the 4 that the player gets. Is there any way to tell these jerseys apart from the authentic retail jerseys?

Please email me at chris at toprecruitkicking dot com

Thanks,
    Chris
    Can't say for sure if there is a way to tell the difference but perhaps the history of the offered jersey will help. For example, I have a Pro Bowl jersey that has glue marks on the back of it. As the story goes, the original Seller acquired the jersey along with other personal effects when the player's storage locker was auctioned off to the highest bidder. The jersey was framed but because the frame was so large, it was removed from the frame and just the jersey was sold - thus the glue marks.

For me, the question was, would a player frame a team-issued jersey or a jersey he actually wore in a game?

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

PS - On my jersey, on the inside seam, there is a small Wilson tag with the letters "ZH". These letters date the jersey to January 1995 - this tag matches the patch on the front of the jersey. NOT sure if this tag is on retail jerseys or not.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here are the images. I know it is not game used or even the backup, but I was told it was one of the 4 that the players receive. Any thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

It looks okay to me. I would just double check on a second opinion for I'm not sure how many jerseys they recieve.

A Pro bowl player will only get 2 jerseys, when game is played in Hawaii .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 808jerseys View Post
    A Pro bowl player will only get 2 jerseys, when game is played in Hawaii .

Thats what I thought it was. Good to know that

I thought I read an article a while back saying the players got 4 jerseys...are you sure it's only 2?

ive only seen 2 hangin in those lockers, for years. Marshall Faulk,Brent Jones, & others through the years only got 2 ( couple of the many players that was cool with me)