every jersey worn in NFL will hit NFL auctions : )

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aloving77
    • Apr 2006

Re: every jersey worn in NFL will hit NFL auctions : )

Originally posted by Dolphins23
    I didn't mean every single jersey.
    Every- Constituting each and all members of a group without exception.

Comment

• masp3392
      • Jun 2011

haha masp Pennington is so proud of Teddy Ginn right now. So proud

I can hear pennington now saying my favorite NFL audio ever. "Thata boy TED GINN" his famous side line convo with Ted Ginn!
      lmao

Comment

• Mulligans
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by 34swtns
        Definitely not all the jerseys.

I won't bother with the charity auction because it's open to anyone and everyone and you end up bidding against WAY more people than you would with an auction house, hence ridiculous prices.

I'm with Rick....the prices are going to be insane! They have been advertising on National TV all afternoon......

I bet half of these buyers expect the Jerseys to be washed.....Should be hilarious when they open the package and it smells and looks like shit!

Comment

• BU54CB
          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Mulligans
          I'm with Rick....the prices are going to be insane! They have been advertising on National TV all afternoon......

I bet half of these buyers expect the Jerseys to be washed.....Should be hilarious when they open the package and it smells and looks like shit!

I refuse to bid on NFL auctions items, the prices for authentic signed jerseys are unreasonable, GU items are even worse. I'd rather wait for them to hit the secondary market down the line where I can pay more realistic prices.

Comment

• Dolphins23
            Banned
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by BU54CB
            I refuse to bid on NFL auctions items, the prices for authentic signed jerseys are unreasonable, GU items are even worse. I'd rather wait for them to hit the secondary market down the line where I can pay more realistic prices.
            AGREED 100%. Mulligans that would be a priceless facial expression for those rich prix

Comment

• masp3392
              • Jun 2011

AGREED 100%. Mulligans that would be a priceless facial expression for those rich prix
              WAIT A SECOND! ... I paid $5000 for a Rex Grossman Jersey that has grass stains and rips everywhere!

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                Banned
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by masp3392
                WAIT A SECOND! ... I paid $5000 for a Rex Grossman Jersey that has grass stains and rips everywhere!
                Hey...Rex had a good game and the Redskins won! The needle is starting to point up!

Dave Miedema

Comment

• masp3392
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
                  Hey...Rex had a good game and the Redskins won! The needle is starting to point up!

Dave Miedema
                  lol

#1 - he's a former gator so I automatically have the right as a canes fan to make fun of him and write him off
                  #2 - I wouldn't pay $25 for a rex gamer if i had the chance lol

Comment

• Dolphins23
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2011

Ughh just when I thought the Jets were down and out. Watch now the Dolphins will be only 0-1 team in division. SMH

Comment

• masp3392
                      • Jun 2011

they already got eli manning's 9/11 jersey up as well as fred davis from the skins

Comment

• jake33
                        • Nov 2005

NFL auctions has $3,000 ALREADY FOR A ISSUES/RETAIL GAME BALL? Am I missing something here?

First jerseys that hit auction will go very high, but hopefully they go down in price as the auctions roll into November. Hoping Bucs jerseys aren't the first listed.

Comment

• hockeytigers
                          • Feb 2009

There is an Eli Manning jersey up already... You better be willing to open your wallet to get one of these...

Comment

• jhunt28
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jake33
                            NFL auctions has $3,000 ALREADY FOR A ISSUES/RETAIL GAME BALL? Am I missing something here?

First jerseys that hit auction will go very high, but hopefully they go down in price as the auctions roll into November. Hoping Bucs jerseys aren't the first listed.

$3,000 for a retail ball is just the beginning I think. This is not an auction for collectors, it's a charity for one of the most horrific days in the history of our country. I would think that common players go for a minimum of $1k, with stars most likely starting in the $3k-5k range...You won't be finding any bargains in this auction.

Comment

• kprst6
                              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Mulligans

I honestly hate how NFL collectors "Love" unwashed jerseys. I would much rather have a jersey worn and washed for 8 home games that show actual wear, than a jersey that was artificially created to be a 1 of 20 (4 pre-season and 16 regular season games) just so you can have an unwashed jersey.

Comment

• Mulligans
                                • Dec 2009

I think NFL Auctions is going to have a huge problem....Unaware Buyers are flocking to the website and just randomly bidding on stuff.....I assume that they think that it is "game used".....Run a query by price and you should see what I mean......They are paying insane prices for run of the mill signed memorabilia...... probably thinking it is the real deal because they saw it on TV!

Comment

Working...