X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bballzs14
    • Sep 2011

Re: Wow, this site is a great find!

Originally posted by Dolphins23
    Can't wait to see some new teams posted over in the NFL pick ups thread! Havn't sean a Panther jersey come up in some time. I really want to see the first member to obtain a Cam Newton gamer. Welcome aboard to you as well!
    I hope to bring a Cam gamer to the message board! It's actually #1 on my dream list... I also have a white unwashed Julius Peppers gamer from the 2003 super bowl season that was an awesome buy from JO Sports.

Please reach out if anything pops up - zach.p.strom@gmail.com
    Love the hobby! Always looking for Carolina Panthers, UNC Tar Heels, and Modern Day NFL Gamers.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

Welcome aboard, Brian.

I have some GU baseballs laying around as well...a mix of ones I caught and retrieved and others authenticated by MLB. Over the years, I've garnered 1,782 baseballs, with the vast majority being BP homers and foul balls. That doesn't include baseballs I've bought or bartered with other fans at the stadium.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• briansocal
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
        Welcome aboard, Brian.

I have some GU baseballs laying around as well...a mix of ones I caught and retrieved and others authenticated by MLB. Over the years, I've garnered 1,782 baseballs, with the vast majority being BP homers and foul balls. That doesn't include baseballs I've bought or bartered with other fans at the stadium.

Dave Miedema
        That's a huge collection!!!

Comment

• sox83cubs84
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by briansocal
          That's a huge collection!!!
          Not really...between never-ending medical bills and a lack of space, I don't keep much. I've got a few game home runs, some BP baseballs from the 1992 NLCS, and my milestone baseballs here, but a lot that I wish I could've kept had to pay for everything from kidney transplants to a pacemaker installment.

Dave Miedema

Comment

Working...