Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Wow, this site is a great find!

I have a small collection of homerun balls, about a dozen. You can find them for $50-$100 usually for common players and semi stars.

Welcome aboard! Fellow Yankee fan here and I also like collecting the gu baseballs. Got a used 2009 WS baseball from a fellow forum member and I love it!

Also, I have a couple of used baseballs from the old Yankee Stadium reasonably priced. Email me if you are interested |
    |
    \/
    Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    donnie23fan at yahoo.com

Hi All,

I'm a new member as well, although not new to collecting. I'm a huge game worn gear fan and find most of my collection centered around NFL jerseys and the Carolina Panthers/Tar Heels (home town teams). I look forward to joining the conversations and learning from other members.

-Zach

GU baseballs have never been a big interest of mine, but I have collected a few. The best one is no doubt a ball used by Brad Penny in his 2003 WS Game One win with the Marlins, signed and inscribed by Penny.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bballzs14 View Post
    Hi All,

I'm a new member as well, although not new to collecting. I'm a huge game worn gear fan and find most of my collection centered around NFL jerseys and the Carolina Panthers/Tar Heels (home town teams). I look forward to joining the conversations and learning from other members.

-Zach
    Can't wait to see some new teams posted over in the NFL pick ups thread! Havn't sean a Panther jersey come up in some time. I really want to see the first member to obtain a Cam Newton gamer. Welcome aboard to you as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins23 View Post
    Can't wait to see some new teams posted over in the NFL pick ups thread! Havn't sean a Panther jersey come up in some time. I really want to see the first member to obtain a Cam Newton gamer. Welcome aboard to you as well!
    I hope to bring a Cam gamer to the message board! It's actually #1 on my dream list... I also have a white unwashed Julius Peppers gamer from the 2003 super bowl season that was an awesome buy from JO Sports.

Please reach out if anything pops up - zach.p.strom@gmail.com

Banned

Smile Re: Wow, this site is a great find!

Welcome aboard, Brian.

I have some GU baseballs laying around as well...a mix of ones I caught and retrieved and others authenticated by MLB. Over the years, I've garnered 1,782 baseballs, with the vast majority being BP homers and foul balls. That doesn't include baseballs I've bought or bartered with other fans at the stadium.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Welcome aboard, Brian.

I have some GU baseballs laying around as well...a mix of ones I caught and retrieved and others authenticated by MLB. Over the years, I've garnered 1,782 baseballs, with the vast majority being BP homers and foul balls. That doesn't include baseballs I've bought or bartered with other fans at the stadium.

Dave Miedema
    That's a huge collection!!!

Banned

Cool Re: Wow, this site is a great find!

Quote Originally Posted by briansocal View Post
    That's a huge collection!!!
    Not really...between never-ending medical bills and a lack of space, I don't keep much. I've got a few game home runs, some BP baseballs from the 1992 NLCS, and my milestone baseballs here, but a lot that I wish I could've kept had to pay for everything from kidney transplants to a pacemaker installment.

Dave Miedema