Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question: Air Jordan VI model

Does anyone have a pair of verified game worn Air Jordan VIs? I'm trying to figure out the difference in tagging between the retail and game worn shoe for this particular model. If anyone has evidence, please come forward.

Re: Question: Air Jordan VI model

For sure there won't be the retail style number and color code. With the early Jordan's its easy to tell if they were gamer/issued as Jordan was the only one wearing player sample tagged shoes. Post a pic of the pair you're inquiring about.

Quote Originally Posted by primeradriver View Post
    For sure there won't be the retail style number and color code. With the early Jordan's its easy to tell if they were gamer/issued as Jordan was the only one wearing player sample tagged shoes. Post a pic of the pair you're inquiring about.
    Can you please post a pic or link to what you are referring to when you say "player tagged" on the early Jordan models?

Well. There are so many variations of player tags. You could be looking for a code ending in 'PS', hand written tag, typed (as in typewriter) tag, etc.

If you'd like to email a pic instead of posting it I could tell you within seconds the info you're looking for. Aside from one person making Frankenstein Jordan PEs a couple years back there really is no grey area with the older models. It's either retail, production sample or PE.

thereignstate@hotmail.com

One more....seller of this 90-91 game worn uniform complete with shoes and GF Authentication. I emailed him and the coding on his shoes:

910204FT2

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jord...b#ht_500wt_964

The Maroon VI (eBay listing) is easy. Jordan never wore those in an NBA game. Only off court in product ads and such. The COA is incorrect in reference to game use.

I'll check the other two shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by primeradriver View Post
    The Maroon VI (eBay listing) is easy. Jordan never wore those in an NBA game. Only off court in product ads and such. The COA is incorrect in reference to game use.

I'll check the other two shortly.

Until I see a photo of MJ wearing this style in a game, I'll take your word for it. However, I would assume that even the shoes MJ wore in commercials and ads came from his private stock and were tagged as such.

uh oh!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mmonte4 View Post
    Those aren't 4's there 5's which is weird they would mess that up. The other link is of the 4's.