Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

MLB TV question....

Hi guys-

I just purchased MLB TV for 19.99 and was wonderingif any of you knew how to access the archived games. I am trying to look up games from the 2007 season but am not sure it goes back that far. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks again for all of the help-

Joe

Re: MLB TV question....

I am not sure what they are doing, but they have limited the access in the past couple months. It wasnt like that in the past.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

I think they removed all games prior to 2010 from the archive earlier this year. I haven't even been able to get 2011 games lately. I don't know what goes on with that site.

Thanks a lot for the responses. Oh well, hopefully they will work it out. I would love to get some archived games!

I remember seeing a few folks posting about purchasing the video of older games, for example ones from the 90s, from MLB. Can anyone direct me to where I'd find information about doing this, or perhaps who to contact at MLB.com? Thanks in advance.