Favorite TEAM collection thread! (I'm all in!!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dolphins23
    Banned
    • Aug 2011

Favorite TEAM collection thread! (I'm all in!!)

Thought I would start a Team collection thread, where you can post every item you own 5 or more of a certain team. I was once on a board where a guy owned over 50 game worn and authentic patriots jerseys and it was astonishing at the least!

I would love to see a thread dedicated to the coolest merchandise you own of a certain team that you love. Plus its a really cool excuse to take out (play) with your jerseys, bats, gloves, helmets, baseballs, shoes or cleats ex...I tried to search for a team collection thread, but all that came up were individual team threads and 1 or 2 items here and there every month or so. So what a great Idea it would be to show off all of your 1 or more team items bunched together and photographed into 1 picture if it can fit LOL. If not then feel free to include more pictures!

Can't wait to see your team collections guys! I know there are going to be some really really cool ones worth a lot of GREEN

And once again, what a great excuse to take those jerseys and such out that you know you want to take out of the closet but just have not had reasoning to. Well now is that time my brothers!!!

P.S Game used items only hence this is a Game Used thread. No authentic jerseys or hats allowed
  • Dolphins23
    Banned
    • Aug 2011

Re: Favorite TEAM collection thread! (I'm all in!!)

Heres my small team collection, It's small and all because I'm new but I guess you can say it has some quality. Every jersey has its own story and every player means something to me. Except the Druckenmiller haha. That was just an Impulse buy.

Theres a member on this forum who owns a Sage Rosenfels Aqua phins that would look so good in my collection

Can't wait to see Masp U MIAMI collections, MMBaLL Yankee collection, and many more!

Mulligans you need to bunch those PATS jerseys up and contribute those beauties. Even though I'm a dolphins fan I can always respect a great jersey design like the Pats!

Comment

• OaklandAsFan
      • Sep 2007

I'll get in this one, gimme a day to get some pics (I really haven't catalogued everything yet its sad) but I would say that i have close to 130 bats from Athletics players, and 40 jerseys and a few hats and cleats and batting gloves and helmets all gamers plus some stadium signage from the Colisuem (that doesn't count cause it's not game used)

Now that i live in AZ and have adopted the Dbacks as my local team I have started to amass a decent collection from them of bats, helmets, cleats and jerseys. I would say its in the 40 or 50 pieces by now.

Comment

• Dolphins23
        Banned
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by OaklandAsFan
        I'll get in this one, gimme a day to get some pics (I really haven't catalogued everything yet its sad) but I would say that i have close to 130 bats from Athletics players, and 40 jerseys and a few hats and cleats and batting gloves and helmets all gamers plus some stadium signage from the Colisuem (that doesn't count cause it's not game used)

Now that i live in AZ and have adopted the Dbacks as my local team I have started to amass a decent collection from them of bats, helmets, cleats and jerseys. I would say its in the 40 or 50 pieces by now.

HOARDER ALERT!!! Hahaha thats simply amazing. I'm speechless and I know one day my wife will kill me if I every calculate that many game used items. Your a lucky lucky guy and I can't wait to see it all together. Going to probably win this thread.

p.s would love to hold a poll after a month to see who gets nominated and voted for best team collection.

Comment

• OaklandAsFan
          • Sep 2007

actually I know of someone (who is on this forum but I will let hims speak on his own behalf) that has way more than I do in Dbacks items so I won't win but I think my collection is pretty nice IMO.

Comment

• masp3392
            • Jun 2011

oh i cant wait to contribute to this one, when i get home from work today i'll post!!!

Comment

• godwulf
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by OaklandAsFan
              actually I know of someone (who is on this forum but I will let hims speak on his own behalf) that has way more than I do in Dbacks items so I won't win but I think my collection is pretty nice IMO.
              That would be my cue, I guess. Yes, I'm what some would probably describe as a "team hoarder". I'm afraid that it would take me several days just to photograph my Diamondbacks collection, which I've been working on since '98, and which currently consists of over 900 bats and more than 100 jerseys, plus a dozen or so batting helmets and a similar number of fielding gloves and assorted miscellany. If I get it all set out and nicely displayed before I die, it will be a miracle.
              Jeff
              godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• masp3392
                • Jun 2011

here ya go, obviously a small collection compared to some. given that I started out in the sports cards area of collecting canes auto's, and just recently (about 6-7 months) made the jump into collecting game worn items, its a pretty good collection. Still have plenty of time .

Willis McGahee Game Worn Jersey
                Ken Dorsey Sugar Bowl Issued Jersey
                Greg Olsen All-Star Challenge Worn Jersey
                Ramon Buchanan (current player) Game Worn Jersey (Autographed)
                (speculate) Brandon Meriweather Game Used Pants has #19 in the inseam

Other Items:
                Orange Bowl Seat (must have if your a true canes fan)
                Practice Used Football with U embossed symbol
                Game Worn Gloves given to me by Javarris James (Colts)
                Sam Shields Helmet back when he wore #83 and Autographed
                Willis McGahee Game Worn Bills Cleats

Comment

• Dolphins23
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2011

thats a nice collection Masp. Really impressive. Can't wait to see it grow larger over the years!

Comment

• UTeric3232
                    • Apr 2010

I started collecting this year so my collection is small bc its REALLY hard to find nice UT gamers. I have a bunch of pro items from ex-UT players, but this is what I have so far thats been worn at the University of Texas...

Brian Orakpo

Eric Metcalf

Gary Johnson

Cedric Benson

Comment

• solarlottry
                      • Jan 2009

I have over 150 GU 49er jerseys and about 10 GU footballs. I will post some images of the collection later today but highlights include 1989 Montana American Bowl worn gamer, Charles Haley 1989 full season gamer, Ricky Watters and Brent Jones 1994 NFC Championship gamers, Steve Young 1993 playoff shirt, Jerry Rice unwashed 1994 playoff throwback, mid 80s Lott gamer, a very rare Tom Rathman gamer and 3 49er Deion gamers etc etc.......

Always looking for 49ers gamers!
                      Paul
                      garciajones@yahoo.com
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Dolphins23
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2011

Really nice Texas gear, would be really cool to see a Ricky Williams in there, but I know Texas gear is in fact rare! Great job so far non the less.

And Wow the 49er gear, I can't wait to see your stuff together in one shot. You could 100% be a candidate to take the cake.

Comment

• masp3392
                          • Jun 2011

Just picked this up, add this to my previous photo

Spencer Adkins Game Worn Revolution Jersey vs. Georgia Tech in 2005

Comment

• NEFAN
                            • Jul 2008

Some of my Pats Collection:

Comment

• Preston
                              • Mar 2010

Here are pics of my Titans gamers collection (first pic is jerseys and the VY game cleats) and the second are all my other Titans cleats and Titans gloves (note- I didn't remove them from the ziploc bags and display them individually just because I realized when displaying the jerseys just how long that took! ha ha)

And without further adieu........................
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...