Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Favorite TEAM collection thread! (I'm all in!!)

Thought I would start a Team collection thread, where you can post every item you own 5 or more of a certain team. I was once on a board where a guy owned over 50 game worn and authentic patriots jerseys and it was astonishing at the least!

I would love to see a thread dedicated to the coolest merchandise you own of a certain team that you love. Plus its a really cool excuse to take out (play) with your jerseys, bats, gloves, helmets, baseballs, shoes or cleats ex...I tried to search for a team collection thread, but all that came up were individual team threads and 1 or 2 items here and there every month or so. So what a great Idea it would be to show off all of your 1 or more team items bunched together and photographed into 1 picture if it can fit LOL. If not then feel free to include more pictures!

Can't wait to see your team collections guys! I know there are going to be some really really cool ones worth a lot of GREEN

And once again, what a great excuse to take those jerseys and such out that you know you want to take out of the closet but just have not had reasoning to. Well now is that time my brothers!!!

P.S Game used items only hence this is a Game Used thread. No authentic jerseys or hats allowed

Banned

Re: Favorite TEAM collection thread! (I'm all in!!)

Heres my small team collection, It's small and all because I'm new but I guess you can say it has some quality. Every jersey has its own story and every player means something to me. Except the Druckenmiller haha. That was just an Impulse buy.

Theres a member on this forum who owns a Sage Rosenfels Aqua phins that would look so good in my collection

Can't wait to see Masp U MIAMI collections, MMBaLL Yankee collection, and many more!

Mulligans you need to bunch those PATS jerseys up and contribute those beauties. Even though I'm a dolphins fan I can always respect a great jersey design like the Pats!

I'll get in this one, gimme a day to get some pics (I really haven't catalogued everything yet its sad) but I would say that i have close to 130 bats from Athletics players, and 40 jerseys and a few hats and cleats and batting gloves and helmets all gamers plus some stadium signage from the Colisuem (that doesn't count cause it's not game used)

Now that i live in AZ and have adopted the Dbacks as my local team I have started to amass a decent collection from them of bats, helmets, cleats and jerseys. I would say its in the 40 or 50 pieces by now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandAsFan View Post
    I'll get in this one, gimme a day to get some pics (I really haven't catalogued everything yet its sad) but I would say that i have close to 130 bats from Athletics players, and 40 jerseys and a few hats and cleats and batting gloves and helmets all gamers plus some stadium signage from the Colisuem (that doesn't count cause it's not game used)

Now that i live in AZ and have adopted the Dbacks as my local team I have started to amass a decent collection from them of bats, helmets, cleats and jerseys. I would say its in the 40 or 50 pieces by now.

HOARDER ALERT!!! Hahaha thats simply amazing. I'm speechless and I know one day my wife will kill me if I every calculate that many game used items. Your a lucky lucky guy and I can't wait to see it all together. Going to probably win this thread.

p.s would love to hold a poll after a month to see who gets nominated and voted for best team collection.

actually I know of someone (who is on this forum but I will let hims speak on his own behalf) that has way more than I do in Dbacks items so I won't win but I think my collection is pretty nice IMO.

oh i cant wait to contribute to this one, when i get home from work today i'll post!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandAsFan View Post
    actually I know of someone (who is on this forum but I will let hims speak on his own behalf) that has way more than I do in Dbacks items so I won't win but I think my collection is pretty nice IMO.
    That would be my cue, I guess. Yes, I'm what some would probably describe as a "team hoarder". I'm afraid that it would take me several days just to photograph my Diamondbacks collection, which I've been working on since '98, and which currently consists of over 900 bats and more than 100 jerseys, plus a dozen or so batting helmets and a similar number of fielding gloves and assorted miscellany. If I get it all set out and nicely displayed before I die, it will be a miracle.

here ya go, obviously a small collection compared to some. given that I started out in the sports cards area of collecting canes auto's, and just recently (about 6-7 months) made the jump into collecting game worn items, its a pretty good collection. Still have plenty of time .

Willis McGahee Game Worn Jersey
    Ken Dorsey Sugar Bowl Issued Jersey
    Greg Olsen All-Star Challenge Worn Jersey
    Ramon Buchanan (current player) Game Worn Jersey (Autographed)
    (speculate) Brandon Meriweather Game Used Pants has #19 in the inseam

Other Items:
    Orange Bowl Seat (must have if your a true canes fan)
    Practice Used Football with U embossed symbol
    Game Worn Gloves given to me by Javarris James (Colts)
    Sam Shields Helmet back when he wore #83 and Autographed
    Willis McGahee Game Worn Bills Cleats

Banned

thats a nice collection Masp. Really impressive. Can't wait to see it grow larger over the years!

I started collecting this year so my collection is small bc its REALLY hard to find nice UT gamers. I have a bunch of pro items from ex-UT players, but this is what I have so far thats been worn at the University of Texas...

Brian Orakpo

Eric Metcalf

Gary Johnson

Cedric Benson