Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Game worn MLB and NFL sale

I have decided to streamline my collection (once again) to mostly PSU and Pirates game worn items. So, the following gems must go. PAYPAL only, and I am willingly to negotiate any reasonable offers. All prices include shipping! My digital camera is broke, but I do have photos already of most of these items. Please ask to see additional pictures.

Seattle Mariners game worn helmet, MLB.com holo, bought directly from team store. Jeff Clement worn? $90

Seattle Mariners Miguel Olivio game worn Spring training jersey, MLB.com holo.
    $90

Titans/Steelers Nate Washington game worn BCA signed cleats, NFL.com and PSA/DNA authentication. $100

Steelers SB XLIII Champions gold alternate mini helmet signed by HOF Jack Lambert and Ryan Clark. Comes with photos from signing for proof! $100

Steelers Mike Wallace throwback mini signed helmet, JSA COA. Comes with photo from signing for proof! $50

Syracuse/Buccaneers Mike Williams game worn gloves, Steiner COA and letter. $50
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Re: Game worn MLB and NFL sale

I am interested in the BCA cleats -- please contact me at sbshort84@gmail.com. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by short84 View Post
    I am interested in the BCA cleats -- please contact me at sbshort84@gmail.com. Thanks
    Email sent.

Wanted to add another item, Pirates ALL STAR Andrew McCutchen JUST MINORS signed Altoona Curve jersey, with JUST MINORS photo COA. $100 shipped.

Bump, plus since I am trying to move most of this to buy some more items, these prices will be good until Saturday. After that, moving them to ebay. Thank you .

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    UPDATE!

Seattle Mariners game worn helmet, MLB.com holo, bought directly from team store. Jeff Clement worn? -no longer for sale on here
    Seattle Mariners Miguel Olivio game worn Spring training jersey, MLB.com holo.-no longer for sale on here

Titans/Steelers Nate Washington game worn BCA signed cleats, NFL.com and PSA/DNA authentication. $100-SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Steelers SB XLIII Champions gold alternate mini helmet signed by HOF Jack Lambert and Ryan Clark. Comes with photos from signing for proof! no longer for sale on here

Steelers Mike Wallace throwback mini signed helmet, JSA COA. Comes with photo from signing for proof! $50

Syracuse/Buccaneers Mike Williams game worn gloves, Steiner COA and letter. $50
    See updates above

Titans/Steelers Nate Washington game worn BCA signed cleats, NFL.com and PSA/DNA authentication. $90-SOLD

'Cutch signed retail jersey SOLD= $90

Mike Williams game worn gloves and signed mini helmets still are available!

Received the Nate Washington BCA cleats today -- they are fantastic. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by short84 View Post
    Received the Nate Washington BCA cleats today -- they are fantastic. Thank you!
    Glad to hear you got them already and are happy with them!