Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

game used bats and cleats...for sale.

I have a few items I would like sell. I haven't sold anything before on this site but been a member since 06.

Gary Sheffield game used bat, Rawlings Big Stick MLB authenticated BB 499961, sheff hologram on the barrel. A small crack is just below the barrel. Custom tape job and shows moderate use. Price $135

Gary Sheffield game used bat, Louisville slugger genuine R161 Atlanta Braves. Bat is pounded with ball marks. Custom tape job and #11 written on the knob. Price $100

Mark Teixeira game used bat, mizuno pro limited. Schulte auctions hologram on the barrel. Autographed with inscription "game used 05". Shows some ball marks no cracks. # 23 written on the knob. Price $130.

Evan Long
    Boondocksaint:cool:

Always looking for J. Damon, M. Cameron and Orlando Cabrera game used items.:cool:

Re: game used bats and cleats...for sale.

I also have an Evan Longoria game used bat. Awesome bat, shows nice use, no cracks, has tar on handle. Number 3 on knob and MLB authenticated LH 126760, Evan Longoria hologram on barrel with a steiner sports hologram. Louisville slugger genuine I13. Autographed with inscription 09 game used. Price $230.

Always looking for J. Damon, M. Cameron and Orlando Cabrera game used items.:cool:

Re: game used bats and cleats...for sale. I'll pay for shipping.

[QUOTE=lowell25;267334]I have a few items I would like sell. I haven't sold anything before on this site but been a member since 06.

Gary Sheffield game used bat, Rawlings Big Stick MLB authenticated BB 499961, sheff hologram on the barrel. A small crack is just below the barrel. Custom tape job and shows moderate use. Price $135

Gary Sheffield game used bat, Louisville slugger genuine R161 Atlanta Braves. Bat is pounded with ball marks. Custom tape job and #11 written on the knob. Price $100

Mark Teixeira game used bat, mizuno pro limited. Schulte auctions hologram on the barrel. Autographed with inscription "game used 05". Shows some ball marks no cracks. # 23 written on the knob. Price $130.

Brian Roberts fame used cleats. Show nice use dirt marks on cleats. Autographed and MLB authenticated LH 173713 with schulte auctions hologram 3525. Size 9.5. Price $100.
    If you need pics let me know.

You dont have your email adress up but am very interested in the Brian Roberts Cleats and Evan Longoria Bat.Can you email me or give me your email adress.Pics would be great also when emailing me.

geof631@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Geoff

Interested in photos:
    Roberts cleats
    Longoria Bat
    Teixeira Bat

calvinward@charter.net

I would love to see photos of the Tex bat and Longo bat. Please email photos to jsr418@aol.com. Thanks

Jay

Jsr418@aol.com

I'd also like to see the Tex bat.
    -Randy
    rborrero14 at gmail.com

ill take the tex if you still have it, email is below

I'll take pics of roberts cleats and longoria bat please

Has the Longoria not sold yet? I would like pics. Email is in my signature below.
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...