Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Jersey Rules

I'm 38 now, and still wear a good number of my jerseys. Have worn then since about 12 or 13.

And back when I used to go out a lot with friends (and places/clubs still allowed jerseys to be worn), I wore them a lot. And not that I was any Don Juan, but a jersey never "waived" my right for any activity involving a girl. I had a decent batting average back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake51 View Post
    I'm 41, fat and wore a hat...so I broke more than a few of the rules but here's why:

[FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_18870083[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif'][/FONT]
    Much better journalism there! Reilly is not quite at the top of the fashion world, take a look at a few pictures of him....

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    Fellas, stick to solid color T's and khakis.
    Warren, you are a good guy, but KHAKIS? Seriously? There is a reason Dockers stores are disappearing from landscape....boring and staid. Khakis (unless slim cut and flat-fronted, i.e. not pleated...and that is even pushing it) are as boring as wearing a Ralph Lauren blue button down.

I agree with Gingi, that one shouldnt instruct others what to wear and I am not trying to be too critical of khaki-wearers, but "YAWN".
    WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

This thread is locked following the various opinions that have been put forth and before Victor's old catalogue pictures start showing up. Thanks to all for your well-reasoned participation.

Mike Jackitout7@aol.com