Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

One of the Best Nights in Baseball

that I have ever seen. In in all these games, the , extra innings, lead changes, drama...wow....just wow...congrats to all teams that got in.....

Re: One of the Best Nights in Baseball

Unf***ingbelievable. Never been a night like this. Congrats to Cards and Rays!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Without a doubt, best night of baseball ever. How about all those Rays fans that left? I would punch myself in the face... It's like shades of the break lights going off at Dodger Stadium for Kirk Gibsons walkoff.

WOOOW!!! Love how the O's were celebrating like they won the world series after that game haha. Incredible games tonight.
    -Randy
    rborrero14 at gmail.com

Is there a place to find Baseball Prospectus or AccuScore odds to make the playoffs from earlier this month? Very curious to see what Rays and Cards odds were.

Banned

Sad night for us Red Sox fans let me tell you.

May sound like I am being reactionary rather than rational but Fredi Gonzalez needs to be canned like albacore tuna.

You could argue with very little dispute the Braves had the best relief pitching staff in Baseball. Venters was shutdown and Kimbrel set the rookie saves record with 46. How did they NOT make the playoffs? Because they were overused all season and suffered fatigue in September. Derek Lowe was awful all season, how did he get the ball two nights ago?

The days of Atlanta being the class of the NL East are over. I'm glad I'm not Frank Wren because the fans didn't show up when they were and if this season's collapse isn't met with retribution and accountability, the already dwindling number of fans who show up will continue to diminish.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

I was at the Orioles game and it was like we just won the world series.It was the best finish to a game I have ever been too.

Being a rays fan made the night sweeter but that was an unbelievable couple of games. From the phils and Os, with nothing to play for, not giving up to thr crazy comeback the rays pulled off all I can say is wow. Baseball needed a night like that....GO RAYS!!!

Don't forget that the Rangers set an all-time franchise record ( going back to 1961) with their 96th win last night. The Rangers and Rays are the true "moneyball" clubs now. Last year, they both beat out the Yankees, for the division and league respectively, despite having something like one-third the Yankees' payroll.