Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cheap NFL Jersey Replica Online Stores?

My son is wanting a Suh jersey...just wondering if anyone has purchased decent quality items from any online store? If so, can you give me leads. This doesn't have to be an exact replica jersey, or anything like that. He just wants one to wear around.

I had heard of Beanshopping (Valueorders.com), but don't know anything about them and they seemed "Too Good To Be True".

Thanks.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Re: Cheap NFL Jersey Replica Online Stores?

All these cheap jersey sites are Chinese knockoffs. They have the price tags and everything which make them look original, but they're not. I've ordered from tarajersey.com before. Pretty good quality for a knockoff, they're better and cheaper than the screen printed ones.

Re: Cheap NFL Jersey Replica Online Stores?

Hey man,
    I am placing an order for jerseys around mid-November. I'm just asking $45 to cover jersey cost and shipping to you. E-mail me if interested!