Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help on a Jason Witten Team Cut Authentic Jersey

Hello,

I am in need on any info on these Dallas Cowboys Team/Game cut authentic jerseys that are sold every now and again in the Dallas Cowboys Pro Shops. There are also a few listed on ebay at the moment and are listed as "Game Issued". I have only come across 3 of these jerseys and I have been in 3 different Cowboys Pro Shops

Example:
    On sale $150.00-Team Cut Authentic Jason Witten Jersey with a swatch tag that says 09-50. The jersey is basically sleeveless with elastic and the jersey also seems to be quite longer with an elastic waistband. It looks like the jersey was actually fitted for Witten himself.

The jersey looks like the real deal.

I understand they were never worn by the player but could these jerseys have been issued to the team? Or did Ol Jerry Jones just make a line of these to look like the real deal. Any help would be great

Thx

Re: Help on a Jason Witten Team Cut Authentic Jersey

I believe and can't be 100% sure i think the Cowboys mark all the jerseys as game issued which means they are cut for that player but some may be worn and have seen repairs and some wear.

Thx Madmen!

Aloving77 the jersey I saw is identical without the COA stickers.

Thx for your help guys!

I'd love to hear from anyone who has any knowledge before I decide to break the bank! If the jerseys are still there tomorrow

Do they have any other players' team issued jerseys? If so, could you let me know which players? My e-mail is aloving77@aol.com

These are not game issued jerseys. They are retail jerseys. All game issued jerseys are sold under a generic game used barcode
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Just wanted to thank you guys for the input. These Jerseys have a tag on the inside that says made in Berlin, Wisconsin. From what Ive been reading there is a company in Berlin, WI named Ripon that makes jerseys for the NFL teams for game use and are not available for purchase. The retail authentic jerseys are mostly made in Vietnam. So I guess these jerseys are actually team/game cut for the specific player but were not ever used. By the way, the Miles Austin is a size 46. I dont think the retail jerseys even make sizes that small.

hdf0035, could you shoot me an email when you get a chance? I have a question for you.

rickdrums99@yahoo.com

34swtns, I responded to your email. hfd0035@yahoo.com

I know my response is a little late, but retail jerseys are not tagged with the year and size, Also other retail jerseys are not hemmed as such and do not have the hole that Dallas ysed to hook the zip ties to the shoulder pads. Just my 2 cents!