Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Dan Mcmillen Philadelphia eagles game used jersey

I have a 1987 game used jersey of dan mcmillen ,he was a replacement players and played with the Eagles for 3 games during that season ,its a special jersey since it was used during the players lockout in that season that last 3/4 games .
    Show signs of use and its a great piece ,asking $425 shipping costs included ,it has some team repairs and show signs of use also.
    Any question let me know here or to brunobltzr@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Dan Mcmillen Philadelphia eagles game used jersey

Anybody?Its also on ebay

Just an FYI, rules for C2C state no items that are also on eBay. Not trying to be a nudge, just to inform.

" Please note that this forum is not for posting items that are currently for sale on eBay or any other venue."
    Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection

Banned

Jack is right, but, by all means, try to sell 'em here first...the items, at least this one, seem to be nice material, and you'll have a lot fewer tire-kickers and Alan Harper-level spenders here than you do on eBay. (If there is any Alan Harper reading GUU, I'm not referring to you; rather the pennypinching chiropractor played by Jon Cryer on Two and a Half Men).

Dave Miedema

Thank you Cliff for the comment and for the information that i value and same with Dave.
    I didnt know that rule either and can you edit posts here?Seems i cant find that option to edit my previous post...
    And i hope it doesnt get deleted again like my last time when i didnt put prices...
    Sorry for the fact and if somebody wants to buy the jersey just let me know also

Also just picked up and have a 1994 eagles game used jersey with marks of use and the league patch included in it...asking $400 shipped for it or $750 shipped for both of these jerseys.Can send pics.