Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Does anyone know how much use the "cool base" majestic jerseys have received?

Did all teams try them for a few games, or just a few teams?

Re: Does anyone know how much use the "cool base" majestic jerseys have received?

i know the cardinals are still wearing them, at least some of the players. i didnt notice everyone, but chris duncan had one on yesterday.

jason

Banned

Re: Does anyone know how much use the "cool base" majestic jerseys have received?

I know that many of the Nationals players favored the COOL BASE jerseys. Most of the pitchers tried them and many of the position players.

Thanks,
    Juan Iglesias

The Cubs have worn the Home Cool Base version.

The Mets also experimented with them; I have a few "black alternate" cool base jerseys available.

Bob Malandro
    Mets-Steiner Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by Rmmm912 View Post
    The Mets also experimented with them; I have a few "black alternate" cool base jerseys available.

Bob Malandro
    Mets-Steiner Collectibles
    Bob,

Thanks for the information and for contributing to GUF. Thanks, also, for signing with your real name. It is recognized and appreciated.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

According to my source, the Orioles did not order cool base jerseys.

Mark Sutton
    bigtime39@aol.com