X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • freddiefreeman5
    Banned
    • Apr 2011

Re: Bryce the phenom, maybe not.....

He is accusing Harper of steroid use like it is bad and horrible when the player he collects actually was caught using steroids.

Like I said before, if Harper was an Oriole he would love him.

Comment

• freddiefreeman5
      Banned
      • Apr 2011

Harper to compete for right field job.

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.

Comment

• brianborsch
        • Dec 2005

Well good for him. It sounds like he has the right kind of manager to help him attain his goals. I think I recall Harper saying he wanted to be in the bigs before age 20. He certainly has more of a chance after that statement. Now all he has to do is perform in Spring.

Again, I hope he does well. I just hope his attitude doesn't sabotage his career. Good luck Mr. Harper!

Comment

• Titans74
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by freddiefreeman5
          He is accusing Harper of steroid use like it is bad and horrible when the player he collects actually was caught using steroids.

Like I said before, if Harper was an Oriole he would love him.
          Wrong. Yes, I like Raffy and McGwire and several others "cheaters". And yes, I do think Harper is a roid user. I have since he was in HS. I don't care what team he is on. He is an arrogant prick. And that has been proven time and time again by many video clips and my watching him play and interact with people. The Nats can keep him. My O's will still be in last place regardless lol
          sigpic
          "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids, period."

Comment

Working...