Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Carolina Panthers GU Item???

Have had this Steve Smith Panthers signed cleat...came from company called ASI Authentic Sports Investments. Claimed to Game Used...but I know Steve Smith has only worn Reebok cleats most of his career...Does anyone have any input...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Carolina Panthers GU Item???

I don't know much about the Cleats, but I have a couple of questionable items from ASI and I know that there are quite a few accusations out there. I believe if you search them on the forum, you might find some additional info.

I was bored so I looked through Getty Images. All I ever see him wearing in games is Reebok, that's not to say he never wore them though. He could have tried them out or something.

Quote Originally Posted by BCWhite13 View Post
    I was bored so I looked through Getty Images. All I ever see him wearing in games is Reebok, that's not to say he never wore them though. He could have tried them out or something.
    I did the same. Nearly all of his cleats (not turf shoes) through the years have some blue striping or blue on them in some capacity. I saw a photo on getty from 2003 where he wore Nike turf shoes.

Although i could not find evidence that Smith ever wore a Nike cleat....I do have a glove that was given to me after game in 2001. I know its real because I was there...I need to find exact date of game...did find photos on getty on glove style to match..probably impossible to photomatch a glove...
    Attached Images Attached Images