I just filed a police report (US and Ontario, CA) on the banned blogger XPFO. It's mail fraud--taking my money and then not shipping. As a media guy I just had a brainstorm. When in doubt, use your local media. Find a hook, make a story. This is the e-mail I sent to three sports reporters at the London, Ontario Sun.

I am a general manager of a TV station in Eureka, California, KVIQ TV. I am also an avid sports memorabilia collector. And I have just filed a criminal complaint against a London, Ontario entrepreneur for international mail fraud. David Keen of London is a Mixed Martial Arts promoter as well as organizer of the Extreme Pillow Fighting Organization. Anyway, he has been using a US Sports Collectors' blog, Game Used Universe, to sell sports items he does not ship. I bought a game-used Miguel Tejada glove for $350 Another California victim, William Schubert, bought two game used hats of Jose Batista and never received them. I know this all sounds bizarre but I thought you might be interested (on a slow day). If you need more information, you may call me at 707-443-6666 or this e-mail. (das1721@att.net) Thanks for your interest.

Dave Silverbrand, General Manager
KVIQ TV

"Film at 11!"