Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Re: 6 charged with fraud

Do you work them pale, you sure have a lot of excuses for them

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    well we don't know who's hands that jersey went to after that conversation, but maybe one of there other employees took it and the message was never passed on,and a slip up in communication, no one can say for certain. Anything is possible. I'm sure that doesn't happen with superstar players, some of the lower tier guys might not be high on the radar at times...
    So it's okay that someone bought an issued jersey advertised as worn because of poor communication...

So a person new to the hobby finds jo and sees all the teams hes associated with and buys a misrepresented jersey thinking that the company is legit and because the guy doesn't know all the things to look for its ok that he got screwed?

Banned

The Washigton Redskins are aware of the problems Jarrod is in. On the Redskins officail Message board there's a couple of posts about the trouble Jarrod & JO Sports Co are involved in.

I did get a refund but was never reimbursed for shipping it back. At the time, I was working with Matt Almond who is not with them any more. I have more recently worked with Rob and have been very pleased with our transactions. I do not agree that it is up to the buyer to photomatch an item in order to prove it is game used. This company represents itself as professionals and experts in the field of game used memorabilia. If I wanted to purchase a jersey with a questionable history, I'll shop eBay. In my opinion, when you purchase an item for a premium price from a company that represents themselves as "experts" then it is up to them to prove and confirm that an item sold as game used is game used -- not the buyer. In this case, I did their homework for them. Someone took the time to place this jersey on a mannequin in order to photograph it. They also took the time to put the hologram sticker on the inside of the jersey. Why in the world did not not take an additional few minutes to verify it as being game used??? All I did was look at the crisp fabric with the unusual Georgia patch and I knew something was wrong. I am not an expert but I could see the problem. This company owes its' customers an apology.

Banned

It doesn't matter if someone bought from JO Sports or not. That isn't the point here. The point is that JO Sport did wrong and they have been charged and they have plead out. So if you ask me we all can say what we want about this. Their the ones that did something wrong not us.

Those of you who have legitimate experience-based issues with JO Sports have reason to voice your concerns and opinions. Those of you who are just running your mouths based on what you've heard please do us all a favor and shut the f#@k up.

You remind me of mob-mentality morons shouting at someone in the village square who's suspected of a crime but not yet tried, much less convicted.
    You remind me of the self-appointed "speed sheriff"-type driving the roads doing exactly the speed limit when people are trying to get around your hypocritical a$$es. "EVERYBODY better be driving the speed limit"! Unless you're in a hurry, then it's different.

Seriously, you make yourselves look absolutely foolish.

But by all means keep throwing stones.....because that's what hypocrites do.

Agree fully with Short84. Same standard should apply to auction houses. Never dealt with these guys, but think that the temptation becomes overwhelming when businesses want to earn six figures plus and run out of the real stuff.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    The ball has been dropped by many,it's fourth and long, what are you gonna do?
    Punt