Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Re: 6 charged with fraud

Quote Originally Posted by jhunt28 View Post

And I have read about how someone bought a game used jersey from JO, was able to photomatch it, but photomatch it to a different game than the team told JO that the jersey came from .

Call me crazy...
    May be little to you, but makes a big difference when the the game they are claiming it to be worn in was the school record for most rushing yards in a game compared to a game where the player did nothing when it was truly worn. 0/3 on photomatches on items from them, if they do not have the staff or time to photomatch all the items they should not state that all are matched up in each description.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Quote Originally Posted by BULBUS View Post
    Looks like the Giants may have gotten wind of this and canceled or suspended their partnership with JO. JO no longer has all their Giants items on their website. Also, their Giants game worn fan page on facebook is no longer up????

Giants items are back up on their site...so looks like just another person rushing to judgement...could it have been a simple technology error? Perhaps....but let's have everyone pile on and reach the conclusion that the Giants have pulled their items in disgust over the horror and outrage that JO has caused their team, because they are so "classy".

Look...I know it seems as if I am a defense lawyer for JO...when I'm merely playing devils advocate, looking for details on exactly they did wrong, and perhaps giving them a little room to breathe.

http://www.josportsco.com/list_produ...000035&CatID=0

Banned

I just got off the phone with the St Louis Rams. They told me that their lawyers are hard at work to end their relationship with JO Sports. They also told me there will be many more teams to do the same. They will make a public anouncemant about this soon.

Giants items are back up on their site...so looks like just another person rushing to judgement...could it have been a simple technology error? Perhaps....but let's have everyone pile on and reach the conclusion that the Giants have pulled their items in disgust over the horror and outrage that JO has caused their team, because they are so "classy".

Look...I know it seems as if I am a defense lawyer for JO...when I'm merely playing devils advocate, looking for details on exactly they did wrong, and perhaps giving them a little room to breathe.
    I was just stating a fact. The Giants stuff was gone from their site for more than a day. Their Giants facebook fan page is still gone. Plus, they still dont have all the Giants jerseys that they did before.

While it seems that JO is running a legit business with their current NFL contracts, its obvious from the charges that everything before the NFL was not on the up and up, and Jarrod got busted.
    Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    donnie23fan at yahoo.com

You are not playing devils advocate you are making a joke out of everything as if the FBI where mall security. But when the teams do pull this stuff (they will just talked to a very reliable friend off record who works around a team) will you then say you where wrong? Or are you going to run from this place like it was on fire?

Stop it we get it already, but make no mistake only a few as of now are buying it.

This is why I, for the most part, stay in the "Retail Authentic" arena plus some Made in Berlin, WI items along w/ a couple autographs. That GU stuff is just too risky and not really worth it IMO.

Are you a shill for JO or a super fan of theirs. In your June post about JO you wrote in large bold font ROBERT IS A GOD!

I think the owners of this Blog should check your background or you should recuse yourself from further postings based on impartially since you are treating this like your own trial as defense counsel.

Still Palehose talking about what scum Vick is and be shown he's tied with JO was classic.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsGeaux View Post
    Are you a shill for JO or a super fan of theirs. In your June post about JO you wrote in large bold font ROBERT IS A GOD!

I think the owners of this Blog should check your background or you should recuse yourself from further postings based on impartially since you are treating this like your own trial as defense counsel.

Still Palehose talking about what scum Vick is and be shown he's tied with JO was classic.
    Correction, it reads robert is God!!!!!! That post was made 6/20/11.

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    I just got off the phone with the St Louis Rams. They told me that their lawyers are hard at work to end their relationship with JO Sports. They also told me there will be many more teams to do the same. They will make a public anouncemant about this soon.

Good! maybe I can get a Rams Alexander jersey without taking out a second mortgage!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsGeaux View Post

A sense of humor would be good in this occasion...Let's just leave this as you have your point of view, and I have mine. One of us will be wrong in due time. You are free to look into my background...I welcome it!!!