Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: 6 charged with fraud

i dont think any of the shirts with actual game dates are bogus.. most can be photomatched barring their are photos of that player...

My main focus had been football and I have bought directly from Matt when he worked there and Rob until recently. I got the Raiders jacket email today so I must be a good customer. My best success has been buying on ebay with JO documentation and those are the items that concern me most.

This isn't the JO Club, this is GUU. This is as much educational as it is comisurating amongst us collectors. We have to deal with it since it exists. If some of you want to live in the land of denial, that's your choice.

I also agree with Jeb that other scum exists. My theory is I believe these 6 share a common denominator that has tied them together.

Will we ever get THE press release or some inside insights from Mr. Cavalier?

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    Palehose for life,
    Don't you get it Jarrod didn't make mistakes. He forged game used equipment and LOA's. THATS NOT A MISTAKE THATS A CRIME!!!!!!!
    Skube, allegedly is the key word. I wouldn't go that far until we know what the plea of guilt was for.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymbz View Post
    i dont think any of the shirts with actual game dates are bogus.. most can be photomatched barring their are photos of that player...
    That's what I hope is the case. I bought some special team players and a receivers and wasn't able to get any photos. Unless you are buying star players, I think you are buying on reputation.

Its that reputation which is damaged in my mind.

Banned

It appears JO is running a sale on several teams some steep discounts. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    It appears JO is running a sale on several teams some steep discounts. Coincidence?
    Looks like Chargers and Chiefs...anyone else yet?

This indictment is a good move for the hobby in the long run, IMO

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    Since no one running this site to this point has steping-up to address some of the slanderous things that are being said to this point about JO it might be time for some of our less sophisticated friends to understand what slander means and its consequences:

Slander is the spoken or transitary form of defamation of character, a legal term that refers to a falsehood presented as true which could harm the reputation of a person or entity.

If defamation of character is placed in a fixed form as in the case of a sign, published paper, film, or recording, it is considered libel.

Slander is a tort or civil law meaning a civil lawsuit can be brought against someone who is accused of slander.

Winning a defamation of character lawsuit can pay off in two types of compensation: General damages and Special damages. General Damages covers emotional trauma while Special damages covers economic loss.

Once again all of the FACTS haven't come to light yet, but for certain members of this site that NEVER gets in the way of their Lynch Mob because by God we don't need a trial we just hang people here.

This isn't just about mine or your stupid jersey YOU are playing with peoples lives and the lives of their families before knowing the facts.

I hope that the people who want to play judge, jury, & executioner if they are wromg can afford potential legal problems on their McDonalds salaries.
    Truth is an absolute defense in a defamation case.

Banned

Man are you something! Now you come on here and start bashing the members on here about there work and salaries.

What are you going to do when the proof is out in the open that Jarrod and the others committed crimes? What do you think the feds are making this sh-t up?

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    Since no one running this site to this point has steping-up to address some of the slanderous things that are being said to this point about JO it might be time for some of our less sophisticated friends to understand what slander means and its consequences:

Slander is the spoken or transitary form of defamation of character, a legal term that refers to a falsehood presented as true which could harm the reputation of a person or entity.

If defamation of character is placed in a fixed form as in the case of a sign, published paper, film, or recording, it is considered libel.

Slander is a tort or civil law meaning a civil lawsuit can be brought against someone who is accused of slander.

Winning a defamation of character lawsuit can pay off in two types of compensation: General damages and Special damages. General Damages covers emotional trauma while Special damages covers economic loss.

Once again all of the FACTS haven't come to light yet, but for certain members of this site that NEVER gets in the way of their Lynch Mob because by God we don't need a trial we just hang people here.

This isn't just about mine or your stupid jersey YOU are playing with peoples lives and the lives of their families before knowing the facts.

I hope that the people who want to play judge, jury, & executioner if they are wromg can afford potential legal problems on their McDonalds salaries.
    I really hope they are ready to sue the several hundred news outlets also which are reporting this for the saying this also. So in short you just typed all that for nothing since all people are saying are whats in the FBI document and their personal experiences.

Here's an idea, if your company cant withstand being prosecuted by the FBI dont be investigated by the FBI. And no one is lynch mobbing, you on the other hand are making it very obvious this is bothering you for some reason, like maybe you have a horse in this race.

As for people working at McDonalds that's nice your bring that up considering some of these names on that FBI list may be applying there soon enough. Maybe they can hand out uniforms, but hopefully not used.

and everyone deserves a second chance, especially when they have not directly affected you personally
    Free OJ & Squeaky Fromme!!!