Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Re: 6 charged with fraud

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    Also Chris there are several GUU moderators that have plenty of information about Jarrod and his shaddy deallings but their to affraid to comment on here because your a "FRIEND OF JARRODS"... They think if they will post you will get mad and ban them like anyone else. It' to bad you have this fear in these guys because I and everyone else should know the information that they do.

Hope to hear back from you soon....
    Please do share.

ChrisCavallier,
    I asked you several questions in POST #334 and I never heard from you. I would like to see what you have to say to my questions.

Also Chris there are several GUU moderators that have plenty of information about Jarrod and his shaddy deallings but their to affraid to comment on here because your a "FRIEND OF JARRODS"... They think if they will post you will get mad and ban them like anyone else. It' to bad you have this fear in these guys because I and everyone else should know the information that they do.

Very interesting post, and very insulting to say the least. I have no idea what this information about "Jarrod and his shady dealings" is that you're referring to. I suppose I am not as privileged as yourself and the other moderators?
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Banned

Sounds to me like if your not part of the "in crowd" you are left in the lurch.

Banned

I have been talking to one of the moderates and he tells me there's others that know stuff but wont post on here because Chris is friends with Jarrod. He won't let me post his name but I've asked him to stand up and tell what he knows but he won't post on here. Some of the questions I've asked on here were question he wanted answer to himself. I know nothing more then the rest of you. He just states there's more to this then we all know.

He just states there's more to this then we all know.
    Of course there is more to this than we all know. Your implication that all of us know something and are afraid to post it is completely false and ridiculous.
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Banned

I didn't say you all know stuff. He claims to know stuff that Jarrod has done but won't state it on GUU because Chris is friends with Jarrod. Maybe you should email all your moderates and find out who he is. I won't say his name but I wish he would stand up and say something. I've asked him to do this for all of us.

I have been talking to one of the moderates and he tells me there's others that know stuff but wont post on here because Chris is friends with Jarrod. He won't let me post his name but I've asked him to stand up and tell what he knows but he won't post on here. Some of the questions I've asked on here were question he wanted answer to himself. I know nothing more then the rest of you. He just states there's more to this then we all know.
    Jamie,

Your comments are both reckless and baseless. If you, or your "friend", has any information that we are not privy to please post it now or stop the rediculous claims you are making. You also claimed "They think if they will post you will get mad and ban them like anyone else." No one has ever been banned for any reason other than the fact that they violated the forum rules. While the people who have been banned will obviously claim they did nothing wrong (imagine that), that is simply not the case.

I give you my personal guarantee that nothing will happen to anyone who comes forward with substantiated information that we do not have. Please feel free to tell that to your "friend". In addition, I believe you are also irresponsible in trying to bring the other moderators into this situation. They are upstanding people who spend a great deal of their time trying to help other collectors by helping moderate this forum. If you want to make baseless claims, please direct them to me and we can have the discussion directly...on the forum here if you like.

Lastly, please let me know how you have been wronged as well. As I said before, if anyone feels they were deliberately defrauded and have proof please feel free to post it here. So far I have seen sitautions where people had questions about items and apparently contacted JO and I am presuming those matters have been resolved. If there is some form of fraud (I don't see Suzanne's posts as deliberate fraud) than please feel free to post it now. As always, we will not ban someone for posting substantiated information. You can check our rules and see what constitutes a violation if you have any questions.

I look forward to seeing your substantiated posts, either by you or your "friend".

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Banned

Chris,
    I'm not trying to bring other moderates into this. I was asked by one of your moderates to ask you some questions as I did. I know he should stand up and say something but he won't. He's the one with information not me. I don't know anything more then the rest of you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I was just contacted by the FBI agent in charge of this case. We had over a 20 min talk on the phone and via emails. He would like me to ask you all if their is anyone that knows anymore informaiton on this case to contact the FBI Office in Chicago or contact me and I'll pass on your information to him. He said he prefers to talk on the phone rather via emails.

The FBI has been following GUU for several years now and like the information that we all as collectors share on this site. They have been taking down names of guys we think are the bad one's. He doesn't know how long the FBI will keep looking into the problems of our hobby so now is the time to speak up and tell what you know. If you have any other claim or know someone that's selling bad items to contac the FBI CHicago Office.

The FBI has been and is still talking to members of GUU about some of the trouble in our hobby. So keep up the good work!!

[quote=ChuckFoPrez;272895]
    Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Yes, you should.
    This is still America. Where we have the right to speak our mind!

I have not chimed in on the JO Sports debacle. Looks to me like they are guilty!!!!!! They made a plea in the case against them!!!!

I have never bought anything from them due to their prices and I don't really want to start collecting football.

Do I need to shut f*ck up too?
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Banned

Chris,
    I was wondering if you would answer or comment on my questions I asked you in post #334?