Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: Favorite TEAM collection thread! (I'm all in!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    LOVE seeing the college items here and the UO cleats! Your display in this picture is simply awesome! You have the setup I aspire to have soon once my wife and I finally move into a home. Just beautiful. So, how did you get all the 'Bama game worn helmets and rings, if you do not mind me asking? Great collection.
    that is a great thing for helmets. where did you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    They are absolutely stunning. Where does one buy the replicas?
    Unfortunately I can't tell you. I bought mine second hand, I think Danbury Mint used to make them but there was a licensing issue and I think they stopped. You can often times find them on eBay if you are patient.

Quote Originally Posted by mad87man View Post
    that is a great thing for helmets. where did you get it.
    http://www.havertys.com/Product_1094...resultCount=22

There is the link to the case for my helmets. They are stackable which is neat. I just have two stacked up but you can actually stack up as many as you want. John

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    LOVE seeing the college items here and the UO cleats! Your display in this picture is simply awesome! You have the setup I aspire to have soon once my wife and I finally move into a home. Just beautiful. So, how did you get all the 'Bama game worn helmets and rings, if you do not mind me asking? Great collection.
    I buy it on ebay, Steiner, and a former player who graduated last season. Thanks John

Banned

I don't own a game worn jersey yet. But I really hope to one day have the collection that you guys have. I'm really into cool color sports teams like the Jaguars, Gators, Dolphins, Lakers, Grizzlies, Rockies, Old school devil rays and Diamond backs. You guys really have amazing game worn jerseys and I'm sooooo Jelly. I'm a new member and new to the game used world, but I'm very happy I'm part of it now because I really get great ideas for I where I which one day want to be.

I'm a big Jewish pro-player collector so I'm always interested to see a fellow Jewish atheltes jersey or bat. The guy with the Braun bat, its beautiful. The Gators collection is amazing!, and as for the Tide collection wow. You guys all have such cool collections and I hope to one day own as much memorabillia as you all.

-Christin

Quote Originally Posted by bama0037 View Post
    This is just some of my Alabama collection. Have about 15 game worn jerseys and a few other helmets I still haven't taken pics of. Some of the big boys in here including Julio Jones, Mark Ingram, and my favorite....Trent Richardson.

Bama- are those helmets all game used? Or are they game issued?

Quote Originally Posted by asr1084 View Post
    Bama- are those helmets all game used? Or are they game issued?
    ALL game used and photo/videomatched

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    Ive posted photos before, but i recently got some new display cases.
    Very nice, hope my man cave looks similar some day.

Quote Originally Posted by bama0037 View Post
    Woo Hoo!!! Another collector with an Oakley Case!!!

Great collection btw!!!

- Smitty

Quote Originally Posted by Gamejersey4hub View Post
    I don't own a game worn jersey yet. But I really hope to one day have the collection that you guys have. I'm really into cool color sports teams like the Jaguars, Gators, Dolphins, Lakers, Grizzlies, Rockies, Old school devil rays and Diamond backs. You guys really have amazing game worn jerseys and I'm sooooo Jelly. I'm a new member and new to the game used world, but I'm very happy I'm part of it now because I really get great ideas for I where I which one day want to be.

I'm a big Jewish pro-player collector so I'm always interested to see a fellow Jewish atheltes jersey or bat. The guy with the Braun bat, its beautiful. The Gators collection is amazing!, and as for the Tide collection wow. You guys all have such cool collections and I hope to one day own as much memorabillia as you all.

-Christin
    Christin -

Send me an eMail when you have time - xpress34@comcast. net

I am reworking my collection and might have a couple of Rockies jerseys available.

- Smitty