Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Re: Request to see your World baseball Classic (WBC) memorabilia

and this is my last jersey:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320766874002...84.m1497.l2649

ONE OF A KIND ITEM, found nowhere else in the world except RIGHT HERE!

Up for auction is a game-worn MAGGLIO ORDOŅEZ "Team Venezuela" jersey from the 2009 World Baseball Classic -- but here's the twist! This jersey was used by the Topps baseball card company to be cut up and placed in cards as game-used "relics." The jersey was salvaged from Topps by an employee, saved from the dumpsters.

With this item you get a privileged, inside look at how Topps manufactures its relic cards. The jersey is in a partial state of being cut up - some pieces have been cut and treated with an adhesive backing, which would have then been cut into smaller squares for use in the cards. You get those pieces (one of which contains the #3 from the back) along with the remains of the jersey.

The jersey is authenticated by WBC/MLB with a numbered hologram sticker. The following parts of the jersey remain intact - the Venezeuala logo across the front, the number 0 across on the back, the MINDEPORTE WBC logo patch on left sleeve and the Venezuela flag patch on the right sleeve, and the ORDOŅEZ nameplate on back.

Uniform is manufactured by Majestic. Size 50. Comes in the original inventory bag from Topps!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by MUSEOVEN View Post

Up for auction is a game-worn MAGGLIO ORDOŅEZ "Team Venezuela" jersey from the 2009 World Baseball Classic -- but here's the twist! This jersey was used by the Topps baseball card company to be cut up and placed in cards as game-used "relics." The jersey was salvaged from Topps by an employee, saved from the dumpsters.

With this item you get a privileged, inside look at how Topps manufactures its relic cards. The jersey is in a partial state of being cut up - some pieces have been cut and treated with an adhesive backing, which would have then been cut into smaller squares for use in the cards. You get those pieces (one of which contains the #3 from the back) along with the remains of the jersey.

The jersey is authenticated by WBC/MLB with a numbered hologram sticker. The following parts of the jersey remain intact - the Venezeuala logo across the front, the number 0 across on the back, the MINDEPORTE WBC logo patch on left sleeve and the Venezuela flag patch on the right sleeve, and the ORDOŅEZ nameplate on back.

Uniform is manufactured by Majestic. Size 50. Comes in the original inventory bag from Topps!
    That is a cool jersey to own. I almost bid on it back when it was listed. I have a J.C. Boscan bat from the Braves if you are interested MUSE. Just email me if you are.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

signed jersey and base .-

2009 Joey Votto Game Used WBC Home Jersey

Game used 2009 WBC jersey-Miguel Cabrera

Quote Originally Posted by MUSEOVEN View Post

That just kills me inside. Here's a beautiful jersey that could be enjoyed by a true fan cut up in pieces and salvaged from what else...the dustbin! I don't know about you, but as a collector of jerseys, I become angry when I see pictures like this one. I mean, jersey or patch cards can be well-done, but don't waste half the jersey. When I bought patch cards, I just assumed that the whole shirt was used. This is just wasteful, plain and simple.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Could some one tell me if the code is 0062 or 0063 on these ?
    Thanks