Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Re: We ARE State Penn

In fact, I'm curious as to what legal obligation one has when one discovers that a charity for boys mentor is having sex with the boys. Not being a lawyer, I would imagine you could be in big legal trouble, if just civilly, if you don't alert the charity.

Not to single out just Paterno, there's no question Penn State could be sued by the charity if the kept the knowledge 'in house.'

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Not to single out just Paterno, there's no question Penn State could be sued by the charity if the kept the knowledge 'in house.'
    The crazy thing is the general counsel for PSU who reviewed the 1998 police report was also the pro-bono counsel for Second Mile. http://deadspin.com/5858636/a-penn-s...e?popular=true
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...g=ycn-10407023

If anyone thinks that this cannot get any worse, lets hope to God that what is discussed in the article above is not true.

This is already beyond anything virtually anyone could imagine. If anything mentioned in this article would be found to be true, anybody that had any information about this should be locked up for life.

Jeb

Quote Originally Posted by freddiefreeman5 View Post
    The part is bold made me sick. An otherwise squeaky clean progaram? So all they all did was cover up children getting raped. But otherwise squeaky clean right? Are you kidding?
    You know what makes me sick? People that reveal in others misery as you are doing. Let's not pretend you and I don't go back in our dislike of each other, which lead to YOU being suspended for a month on here for going after me before. You just couldn't wait to CHIME IN and attack, could you?

You don't think this whole thing makes us alums sick to our stomach? These poor children's lives are forever ruined. We are now stained and tarnished for life due to this sick animal Sandusky, guilty by association. F-football, I honestly hope they give us the SMU 2 year death penalty and let us alum heal from this ugly, ugly tale. I feel nothing but embarrassment, guilt and disgust from this entire incident. How would you like being called Ped U, or Perv U? Feels good to take such glee in our shame, huh?

And so here it is. You using this for your big payback on me, under the guise you are "SO SICK", twisting my words before any of these facts were out. Does it make you feel good to take joy in our pain over this? It seems like it certainly does!

I see why JoePa retained a high-powered criminal defense attorney. If the pimping to donors rumors are proven true, wow.

Banned

This is so sad on so many levels. It always is a shock when people turn out to have dirty little secrets that nobody would have believed.

Just shows that the only person you can trust is yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    reveal
    typo should be revel
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

The Administration/Coaching Staff at Penn State has earned the college any and all penalties, charges, legal challenges, shame and so on.

I think Perv U or Bottom U are a few great names that the higher up sick bastards have earned for an otherwise great school. Unfortunately for the alumni of the college, they will feel and bear the shame more so than the perps.

As others have said, all who knew and did nothing should be charge and dry gang raped in jail! Including Joe Paterno.
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Funny how the State Pen student body held a candle light vigil last night. Everything for da kids. Is the student body as a group running for public office soon? Do they want your vote? Looks like damage control. Did someone tell them to act like you care about the kids? Or, was this a Vigil for Ole Man Paterno? Maybe an impromptu pep rally? Is there a game today?

WE WERE PENN STATE

I'm sorry. Child rape makes me angry.