Quote Originally Posted by short84 View Post
I have purchased a total of 7 jerseys from JO Sports in the past 2 years. All were sold as game used with game used COAs. Six on the 7 were obtained directly from the teams and the 7th from Steiner. Two of the 7 showed no use at all and I could prove they were never game worn by the player they were issued to. I returned one (I was never reimbursed for my cost to ship it back) and the second one I gave away (without the COA). The one I returned, appeared a couple of months later on eBay represented as a game worn jersey complete with the original "game worn" COA issued by JO. It was not being sold by them, but another individual. Why was this issued jersey still being represented as game worn and why was the game used COA not destroyed? Sure, it is easy to make a mistake when you have to trust the team's information -- you have to take their word that the item you receive is being represented correctly. But when there is proof the item is not represented correctly, why is it passed on?
I would like to add; however, the other 5 jerseys I have are beautiful and I am thrilled to have them. The gentlemen I have worked with directly at JO have been fantastic and they have worked hard to make me happy. In every company, there is always a "weak" link and unfortunately, the entire company's reputation can be weakened or destroyed by this. I guess we will have to wait and see.
You are what is problematic in this hobby. You are thrilled with your 5 good jerseys and would probably do business with them again.

While it was noble of you to stand up, I am enraged to hear that jersey was on EBAY and you have to wonder what the sellers story is.

This isn't 1 bad Apple here, this sounds like SOP in government terms is standard operating procedure.

My guess is people are afraid to post up on this.