Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
Going forward if you suspect something is not right with a piece that you see on there site, or anywhere else, call it to there attention, as people have done in the past, and the situation will be rectified asap. Ive made mention to Robert about some things i thought were issued at best, and he marked them down and accepted and appreciated the help for looking out. There is nothing that can be hidden if you research properly. The buyer and seller both have a responsibility to make it right when something is not right, you have to do your part and accept responsibility when your not on your game.

I collect Mike Nugent gear and would periodically check back with Robert to see if they obtained anything new. He advised that they did get a Jets jersey in from the 11/25/2010 game. I checked his stats and he was on the DL as of the previous game and was out for the rest of the season. I told Robert he could not have played during that game and to check to see if it was worn in an earlier game. He advised that Jarrod had it labeled as 11/25/2010 and not from an earlier game. I passed on it even though he offered it to me at nearly half of what he originally wanted for it (after I told him of the issue). Shortly after, it was listed on their site as game worn and was eventually sold as game worn through their auction site.