So who wants that town up Freese WS jersey?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rj_lucas
    • Apr 2009

Re: So who wants that town up Freese WS jersey?

If you listen carefully, in the video of the fan giving the ball back to Freese, the fan (who is clearly fishing) asks for an autographed team photo. David replies "Ask Albert" at which point the fan asks "Is he stingy?". I got a chuckle out of that.

Comment

• tbone90
      • Nov 2008

So in this guys position who of us would seek out the MLB authenicator and have him hologram any item you received right on the spot!? Maybe far fetched but that would be great!

Comment

• OaklandAsFan
        • Sep 2007

i don't even think that they should have to search him out, you know that ball has not left the sight of someone involved with the authentication since it landed on the berm so there should be someone there automatically giving the bat and whatever else he got a sticker immediately.

Comment

• allstarsplus
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Birdbats
          According to Derrick Goold of the Post-Dispatch, the Hall of Fame has acquired the bat David Freese hit his home run with and the shredded jersey he wore.
          I have never seen a walk-off celebration like that before with ripping off the man's clothes. If the Cardinals win tonight, that Mr. Freese triple and HR become instant classics forever in Cardinals history.

If the Rangers win tonight, I think all those errors, blunders, managerial mistakes, and blown saves become a footnote rather than a defining moment.
          Regards,
          Andrew Lang
          AllstarsPlus@aol.com
          202-716-8500

Comment

• OaklandAsFan
            • Sep 2007

managerial mistakes plain and simple.

Pujols gets pitched to in the 10th and the Rangers are in downtown Dallas right now celebrating. How does a manager elect to use his RH pitcher to pitch around a struggling RH hitter (I don't care if it was Pujols, he hasn't down squat cept for one game) to get to a switch hitter who hits better from the left side of the plate and has been hitting close to 500 for the series, boggles my mind!!

Comment

• cliffjmp33
              • Jun 2010

Good piece by Baseball Hall of Fame on how and what they collected from this World Series to date.

Cheers,
              Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
              My Memorabilia Collection

Comment

Working...