Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: November Pick-ups

1987-88 Team USA BP jerseys. I've been looking for one of these for a long time and since they don't say "USA" on them most people would have no idea what they are. I found a guy the used to do some work with USA Baseball that had both. A few style match photos below.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Special thanks to Carmelo and Russ for pointing these out to me:

Name:  IMG_2627.JPG
Views: 1028
Size:  165.9 KB

Name:  IMG_2628.JPG
Views: 1045
Size:  243.0 KB
    Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    donnie23fan at yahoo.com

if you have any Mattingly baseball bats for sale I sure would love to have one for my collection, any player would do.

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    I picked up this amazing jersey worn by Chipper Jones for a called-shot homerun during a celebrity softball game on 11/11/11

Chipper pointed into left-center field, and yelled that the next pitch will go over the fence. He did just that, a homerun to left-center.

The best part? I have photographic evidence!!! Move over Babe Ruth...

great item. was there a charity auction after the game?
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Finally got my last awaited item so i decided to take a pic of everything i've gotten over the past month or so.

GREAT Win tonight WTD!

Looking for GU/GI items of the Fallowing:
    Oregon Ducks

are the jersey's game used? nice stuff man, love the arm sleeves and the socks.

were the gloves some special edition piece?

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Finally got my last awaited item so i decided to take a pic of everything i've gotten over the past month or so.

GREAT Win tonight WTD!

Love the ducks stuff. I would love to get one of their jerseys one day. How can i go about grabbing one?

Quote Originally Posted by masp3392 View Post
    are the jersey's game used? nice stuff man, love the arm sleeves and the socks.

were the gloves some special edition piece?
    no jerseys arn't. i didnt mean to post that pic, those are just all the replicas that i had bought this year (other than the Masoli and BCS jersey)

Volt gloves are from the LSU game and the "USA" are from the Support the Troops game that held in April. both sets of sleeves are from that game as well. Those gloves are my favorite piece i own being that i'm in the Air Force. the box for them is great as well.

Looking for GU/GI items of the Fallowing:
    Oregon Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    no jerseys arn't. i didnt mean to post that pic, those are just all the replicas that i had bought this year (other than the Masoli and BCS jersey)

Volt gloves are from the LSU game and the "USA" are from the Support the Troops game that held in April. both sets of sleeves are from that game as well. Those gloves are my favorite piece i own being that i'm in the Air Force. the box for them is great as well.

wow, love that neon green/yellow the ducks use when they combine it with their dark grey/carbon/or black jerseys, pops out like a neon sign on a window

Picked up a couple jerseys this weekend, but am not completely sure of the origin.

1. I believe this VERY strongly to be a Vandy game used jersey - I'm like 95% sure it's one.

2. This jersey has a speedline tag, and I can't find anything on it at all...to me it strongly resembles a LSU jersey but I have NO idea.

Anyone have any insight on these? Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images