X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TNTtoys
    • Aug 2006

Re: Looking for Braves

Originally posted by 2dales1number3
    Looking for Braves GU. Murphy, Horner, Niekro, Francouer, LaRoche, The Joneses, Maddux, Sutter, Gaylord Perry, Chambliss, Nettles, or any Coaches items(Appling, Aaron, Stargell, Mathews, etc). Also if anyone has a Aaron, Spahn, or Mathews GU items laying around. LOL

any braves jerseys (1986 and older)

also looking for Braves pennants, all teams souvenir helmets, and large lots of baseball cards (from 1970s-1993).

If you are interested, I have a pair of Braves Turn Back the Clock jerseys from 2002. The first is the home white style, same as the style worn when Aaron hit his 714th. It's game worn by Leo Mazzone (light wear). The second is former infielder Jesse Garcia's. It is the road style from the same year (royal blue front). It is either game worn or game issued (no signs of wear, however, Garcia never got into the game -- likely worn by him on the bench). I'm accepting serious offers on either.
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• angrymuppet
      • Feb 2006

I have many Braves "Game Used" and "issues" in my collection. Prior to 2006 if a player needed a jersey in a hurry (i.e. trade, call-up, etc.) then the sewing of the name onto the plate and onto the jersey was done by the team's seamstress. This to my knowledge was always done in block lettering. Not really sure why but this was the case. All jerseys that were ordered directly from Majestic were done in arch lettering. In 2006 the Braves switched to block style lettering to keep everything uniform on the field.

With that said...

I do have a 2005 Game Used Adam LaRoche Red Alternate jersey that was worn by Adam on Sunday's last year. It does show signs of use / washing.

If anyone is interested feel free to email me offers at angrymuppet@gmail.com .

Comment

• indyred
        • May 2006

Any updates?

Comment

• suave1477
          Banned
          • Jan 2006

Sportscentury sorry for getting back to you late on your question I just noticed it.

But I am little confused by your question, can you please be more specific?

Comment

• sportscentury
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by suave1477
            Sportscentury sorry for getting back to you late on your question I just noticed it.

But I am little confused by your question, can you please be more specific?
            Jason,

Well, better late than never. But I'm not sure there is a way that I could be more specific (or clearer). You mentioned you had partners that you started your website business with and I asked who your partners are.

Thanks,

Reid
            Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• sportscentury
              • Nov 2005

Jason/Suave,

I saw you posted elsewhere on the forum today: http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ead.php?t=5649

I did respond to you on this thread (see my last post, #50) ... it seemed as though you were interested in answering my question about your partners. Please let me know.

Reid

P.S. It's great to see you posting again. Someone actually started a thread asking what happened to you! Is everything okay? http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ead.php?t=5587

Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

Working...