Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

A.L. & N.L. MVP award

Anybody know when they come out with the winners?

Thanks, Bobby

Re: A.L. & N.L. MVP award

Bobby,

I believe the A.L. announcement is on November 21st and the N.L. announcement is on November 22nd.

- Ken

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the reply.....crossing my fingers Jacoby Ellsbury wins the AL MVP.

Best regards,
    Bobby

Fantastic all-around year -- He's got a great chance!

If he wins just another joke of the MVP award. Several others had better years and actually helped get their team to the post season, not choke. Would be as bad as Dustin winning it several years back.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    If he wins just another joke of the MVP award. Several others had better years and actually helped get their team to the post season, not choke. Would be as bad as Dustin winning it several years back.
    Typical statement from a Yankees fan....you guys have an excuse for everything....good luck to your team next year with that overweight/overpaid pitcher C.C. Sabathia that just resigned, the Red Sox have batting practice everytime he starts!

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    Typical statement from a Yankees fan....you guys have an excuse for everything....good luck to your team next year with that overweight/overpaid pitcher C.C. Sabathia that just resigned, the Red Sox have batting practice everytime he starts!
    Well typical statement from an arrogant red sox fan. We have batting practice with all your pitchers, so I'm not worried. At least our team made the playoffs instead of choking like yours always does. Our team doesn't disrespect baseball by drinking beer before games. What a franchise you guys are, class act you have there.

Also where did I provided an excuse, it's called look at the facts and see that there were better MVP's than Ellsbury. Only reason you want him to win is all your Ellsbury bats go up in price.

I like Cabrera in AL & Kemp or Braun in NL

Also I'm not worried of the red sox next year. You guys are going to have a horrible team and having a new manager won't help.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    Well typical statement from an arrogant red sox fan. We have batting practice with all your pitchers, so I'm not worried. At least our team made the playoffs instead of choking like yours always does. Our team doesn't disrespect baseball by drinking beer before games. What a franchise you guys are, class act you have there.

Also where did I provided an excuse, it's called look at the facts and see that there were better MVP's than Ellsbury. Only reason you want him to win is all your Ellsbury bats go up in price.
    And you lost in the first round of the playoffs..... clutch