Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: We ARE State Penn

The Administration/Coaching Staff at Penn State has earned the college any and all penalties, charges, legal challenges, shame and so on.

I think Perv U or Bottom U are a few great names that the higher up sick bastards have earned for an otherwise great school. Unfortunately for the alumni of the college, they will feel and bear the shame more so than the perps.

As others have said, all who knew and did nothing should be charge and dry gang raped in jail! Including Joe Paterno.
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Funny how the State Pen student body held a candle light vigil last night. Everything for da kids. Is the student body as a group running for public office soon? Do they want your vote? Looks like damage control. Did someone tell them to act like you care about the kids? Or, was this a Vigil for Ole Man Paterno? Maybe an impromptu pep rally? Is there a game today?

WE WERE PENN STATE

I'm sorry. Child rape makes me angry.

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    Funny how the State Pen student body held a candle light vigil last night. Everything for da kids. Is the student body as a group running for public office soon? Do they want your vote? Looks like damage control. Did someone tell them to act like you care about the kids? Or, was this a Vigil for Ole Man Paterno? Maybe an impromptu pep rally? Is there a game today?

WE WERE PENN STATE

I'm sorry. Child rape makes me angry.
    Couldn't of said it better. I guess they forgot that everyone was going to forget their initial reactions to when Joe Pa was terminated. To them, this is all about a game to them, ethics and morals go out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Couldn't of said it better. I guess they forgot that everyone was going to forget their initial reactions to when Joe Pa was terminated. To them, this is all about a game to them, ethics and morals go out the window.
    Wasn't Lastings Milledge in some legal trouble in high school in regards to sexual contact with an underage girl? So maybe if you want to support him, you should remember the saying "People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones."

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime8 View Post
    Wasn't Lastings Milledge in some legal trouble in high school in regards to sexual contact with an underage girl? So maybe if you want to support him, you should remember the saying "People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones."
    Was he convicted? Did it go any further than alleged? It was later to be proven that people were trying to tarnish his reputation for the draft. So please, don't bring up something that was never proven to be factual.

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Was he convicted? Did it go any further than alleged? It was later to be proven that people were trying to tarnish his reputation for the draft. So please, don't bring up something that was never proven to be factual.
    When was Paterno convicted? He unfortunitly used poor judgement in not pushing the incident, but he didn't do anything ILLEGAL.

When was Paterno convicted? He unfortunitly used poor judgement in not pushing the incident, but he didn't do anything ILLEGAL.
    When did I ever weigh an opinion on Paterno? All I was alluding to was that the Penn State current student body acted too little too late in regards to the vigil, and their actions/reactions towards the situation.

Lastings was in high school at the time not a grown adult. If true, at least he chose the right sex to try and have coitus with. He wasn't poking 10 year old boys in the ass, like Sandusky!
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...