Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Re: We ARE State Penn

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    Yeah, it's beyond disgusting, and he also has not been a member of the coaching staff since the 1990s. So great play on words there in your title. This sick deviant has also not been part of the school for over 13 years, so way to go after the University. I guess when you a run an otherwise squeaky clean program, people are quick to come out of the wood works and attack when any opportunity presents itself.

Now make no mistake on my position, this is repulsive and unacceptable behavior. If he is found guilty I hope they throw the book at him. There is NO worse crime than pedophilia, IMO. It truly sickens me reading the details in the link below.
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...ase/51083628/1

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Yeah, it's beyond disgusting, and he also has not been a member of the coaching staff since the 1990s. So great play on words there in your title. This sick deviant has also not been part of the school for over 13 years, so way to go after the University. I guess when you a run an otherwise squeaky clean program, people are quick to come out of the wood works and attack when any opportunity presents itself.

Now make no mistake on my position, this is repulsive and unacceptable behavior. If he is found guilty I hope they throw the book at him. There is NO worse crime than pedophilia, IMO. It truly sickens me reading the details in the link below.

Shipp, not necessarily a Penn State fan but my girlfriend is a Penn State Alumnus and she could not believe this. This story has been floating out there for a couple of years to one degree or another and as mentioned it is absolutely disgusting to whatever degree this is true.

I don't think Bill was attacking Penn State at all, but what was not mentioned by you is that long time Penn State AD Tim Curley is expected to turn himself in on Monday as an arrest warrant was issued due to Perjury charges. If what is mentioned is true, it is incomprehensible that Curley would not have reported the information he was reportedly told to authorities.

We will have to see how this plays out but this really stinks of a cover up by high ranking University officials trying to protect a guy that was once a very well respected member of the coaching staff at one point and time.

I hope that is not true, only time will tell. If it is, some heads are sure to roll at PSU very high up the food chain.

Jeb

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post

Another child, known only as a boy about 11 to 13, was seen by a janitor pinned against a wall while Sandusky performed oral sex on him in fall 2000, the jury said.
    And in 2002, Kelly said, a graduate assistant saw Sandusky sexually assault a naked boy, estimated to be about 10 years old, in a team locker room. The grad student and his father reported what he saw to Paterno, who immediately told Curley, prosecutors said.
    Curley and Schultz met with the graduate assistant about a week and a half later, Kelly said.
    “Despite a powerful eyewitness statement about the sexual assault of a child, this incident was not reported to any law enforcement or child protective agency, as required by Pennsylvania law,” Kelly said

Sandusky retired after the Alamo Bowl victory over Texas A & M in 1999. The thing is, several of these charges levied above from the article note that these incidents took place apparently on campus at State College. While he was at that time no longer employed by the University, it kinds of begs the question, why was he on campus in positions to do any of these acts if these allegations are true to these young boys as he was no longer employed by Penn State in any capacity?

Again, Not picking on Penn State, but thise just brings really really bad publicity to the University especially in light of the additional charges of perjury against two major high ranking Penn State officials.

Jeb

Name:  JSA.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  60.2 KB

Just sick!

Others at school should be arrested as well. Paterno did not follow up and say what happened with what I saw?

Why not call the police yourself? This reeks of a coverup!
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

anyone that thinks that Sandusky just happened to start this behavior after his official employment in "Happy Valley" needs a reality check (BTW, I live in Pennsylvania)....

I'm wondering whch 'straw puppet' is taking the hit for JoePa for what he knew........

Banned

i have been involved with the law for a long time and in my experience this type of thing is not something someone suddenly starts doing later in life it is something that they do for decades. these crimes are not reported more often then they are as many of the poor, innocent victims are too ashamed to tell anybody about it, particularly when boys are victimized. these guys tend to go from victim to victim so i am sure there is alot more to come on this as his arrest may give more victims the courage to come forward. may he spend the rest of his life in a general population prision cell.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    i have been involved with the law for a long time and in my experience this type of thing is not something someone suddenly starts doing later in life it is something that they do for decades. these crimes are not reported more often then they are as many of the poor, innocent victims are too ashamed to tell anybody about it, particularly when boys are victimized. these guys tend to go from victim to victim so i am sure there is alot more to come on this as his arrest may give more victims the courage to come forward. may he spend the rest of his life in a general population prision cell.
    Assuming he's convicted, I can see him claiming a terminal illness related to his advanced age in attempt to delay the inevitable.

What's equally terrible are PSU officials who sat on their hands and did nothing to protect the minor victims who traipsed through campus facilities with this perp include JoePa.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Right on the money. Since there is no effective treatment for sexual predators, they are right up there with serial killers as the most dangerous of all criminals.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408