• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hblakewolf
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: Roger Clemons jersey tagging

Skinner16-
    There is a problem with my private email and it is being corrected. In the meantime, please email me at the address below with your contact info email, phone, etc.). I believe I can provide you with some additional info on this subject.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Originally posted by skinner16
    Just send me a private message.

Comment

• CollectGU
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by hblakewolf
      Skinner16-
      There is a problem with my private email and it is being corrected. In the meantime, please email me at the address below with your contact info email, phone, etc.). I believe I can provide you with some additional info on this subject.

Howard Wolf
      hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Why can you only share it with him? If you have additional info on Clemens tagging, please share it...

Thanks,
      Dave

Comment

• sportscentury
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by CollectGU
        Why can you only share it with him? If you have additional info on Clemens tagging, please share it...

Thanks,
        Dave
        Dave,

While I realize that you are endlessly fascinated by Howard, Rudy is still waiting for responses to his questions to you on two separate threads. You didn't forget to respond, did you?

Reid
        Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• skinner16
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by eGameUsed
          Skinner16,

One is located here:

This website is for sale! egameused.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, egameused.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

The other is a road 2005 jersey that is not pictured. Neither are for sale.
          Will these ever be up for sale?

Comment

• skinner16
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by hblakewolf
            Skinner16-

Howard Wolf
            hblakewolf@patmedia.net

I'll wait for your problem to be corrected. I'm not in any hurry. Mr. Boyd is not selling his jerseys and I don't have the funds to buy one right now anyway.

Comment

• CollectGU
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by sportscentury
              Dave,

While I realize that you are endlessly fascinated by Howard, Rudy is still waiting for responses to his questions to you on two separate threads. You didn't forget to respond, did you?

Reid
              Reid,

I'm not really sure which ones you refer to...

Comment

• Eric
                • Jan 1970

Originally posted by skinner16
                I'll wait for your problem to be corrected. I'm not in any hurry. Mr. Boyd is not selling his jerseys and I don't have the funds to buy one right now anyway.
                Skinner-

The problem might be from your end. Can you check your mailbox settings to make sure you can accept mail from everyone?
                Thanks
                Eric
                Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Comment

• skinner16
                  • Aug 2006

We got it figured out. Thanks.

Comment

Working...