Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Almost 20k for this?

I present: http://www.ebay.com/itm/GAME-WORN-19...03453720698089

The seller is a well known banned member who was attempting to unload a different Marino jersey for a profit that he picked up after the folks on here proved it was a fake. I take issue with his listing because it contains false information. Hunt Auctions is not owned by NFL Auctions like he claims but they work with them sometimes such as at the annual Super Bowl Auction and some nongame used items mostly autographs NFL Auctions consigns to their catalog auctions. Missing from the description and photos is mention of a COA from Hunt or from Roger. Another issue is the alleged photomatch. He does not list the two games he matched it to and the photos given prove a style match at best. Can anyone look at them and see the photomatch he is talking about? After what he did with the other Marino jersey I would be very wary of him.

Re: Almost 20k for this?

The Marino that Roger got from Hunt auctions came from Mounted Memories who had that exclusive deal with Marino. It says nothing about this in the ebay listing. It seems like that would be one of the first things to state about authenticity instead of talking about Roger and Hunt.

Re: Almost 20k for this?

I am familiar with this Jersey and it is a GREAT Jersey.....The only thing I struggle with is why anyone would want to pay this kind of Money for a Jersey that you can acquire for 5-7 K?

I dont mean to bash the price.....I just mean to do your own due dilligence and find one a little cheaper? I for one hope that all the Marinos will eventually be locked up in collections and the price will soar to 20K....That would be awesome!