Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: If you were gonna sell it all?

Quote Originally Posted by ncbadges View Post
    If you can send me a list, I'd be happy to take some of those things off your hands and save you the trouble.
    I feel the same way about a few items.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

I would be interested in a list of what you are looking to move...

But not sure I'll ever see it since it's been over a year since you offered to send me stuff from the 2010 WS...

Not trying to be a jerk, I'm just saying....

- Smitty

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    I would be interested in a list of what you are looking to move...

But not sure I'll ever see it since it's been over a year since you offered to send me stuff from the 2010 WS...
    Man, people get busy. I don't know the circumstances, but I wouldn't write him off based upon one experience.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Man, people get busy. I don't know the circumstances, but I wouldn't write him off based upon one experience.
    Frik -

Again, not trying to be a jerk, but I never bugged him about it and figured it was a lost cause. Then he wrote me a message asking for my information again and that he would send it out the next day or so. Again, I never bugged him about it, because I did appreciate the intent...

I've been on many threads he's been on an never bugged about it either because I figured if he was giving me the stuff, I shouldn't bug him, but when he's written a couple of times asking for my address and saying it will go out soon and it never does, it doesn't leave a lot of faith.

Maybe it's just me being sick right now, but it just got under my skin today for some reason...

- Smitty

Crying about not getting free items kinda gets under my skin too. Ill send the items when I am able to go to the post office. I work for a living, so getting to one of the two post office's in my town of over 100,000 people hasnt realy been a big priority. The items I have to send you are free on your part, free world series program, free alcs program, free alds program etc, as well as free nolan ryan magezeines and stuff that has him on the cover. You will get your free items once I get the time to go to a post office to mail them.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    Crying about not getting free items kinda gets under my skin too. Ill send the items when I am able to go to the post office. I work for a living, so getting to one of the two post office's in my town of over 100,000 people hasnt realy been a big priority. The items I have to send you are free on your part, free world series program, free alcs program, free alds program etc, as well as free nolan ryan magezeines and stuff that has him on the cover. You will get your free items once I get the time to go to a post office to mail them.
    Again, I'm not crying about it. I was making a point. Not once did I ever bug you about it.

So don't worry about it.