X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PAT HODGINS
    • Nov 2005

Re: ASI / Historic Auctions / Expert Sports Authentication

Oh look:
    Turtlegirl, Historic and Authentic Sports Inc all share the same ip address:

Pat Hodgins

Comment

• Frank
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by PAT HODGINS
      Oh look:
      Turtlegirl, Historic and Authentic Sports Inc all share the same ip address:

Pat Hodgins
      While somewhat coincidental, that could just mean they are using the same hosting company.... No biggy there.

Comment

• Eric
        • Jan 1970

For those like myself who are not computer geniuses, can someone explain what this means?

lookup ibjhb.com

hosts sharing ip
        authenticsportsinc.com
        historicauctions.com
        u15181575.onlinehome-server.com
        webstroke.com
        www.webstroke.com >>>
        Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Comment

• PAT HODGINS
          • Nov 2005

Eric,
          I'll try to makle it easier to understand by showing the ip address info:http://www.robtex.com/ip/82.165.235.192.html
          There are 4 aliases associated with this ip:
          1.Historic Auctions
          2.Authentic Sports Inc
          3.ibjhb.com
          4.webstroke.com
          Onlinehome-server.com is the web hosting company itself.

Until a few hours ago, the WHOIS registration info for sites 3 and 4 listed James Brown of Seminole FL as the owner of each. However, this info has now been hidden. Someone is trying to hide their tracks.

What this means is that the person who is renting the space on this server has subdivided the space to host the 4 sites listed above.

Howard and Joel, you are listed in turtlegrrl18's feedback. Can you confirm the email listed above??

Comment

• sportscentury
            • Nov 2005

Until a few hours ago, the WHOIS registration info for sites 3 and 4 listed James Brown of Seminole FL as the owner of each. However, this info has now been hidden. Someone is trying to hide their tracks.
            Ahhh... looks like someone has been reading GUF.

Reid
            Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• trsent
              Banned
              • Nov 2005

Howard and Joel, you are listed in turtlegrrl18's feedback. Can you confirm the email listed above??
              I am sorry, I cannot publish records of my customer's transactions.

Are you doubting the original post mentioning this user is making up facts, names and email addresses? I cannot confirm anything, but they seem to have a lot of information.

Comment

• sportscentury
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by trsent
                I am sorry, I cannot publish records of my customer's transactions.

Are you doubting the original post mentioning this user is making up facts, names and email addresses? I cannot confirm anything, but they seem to have a lot of information.
                Joel,

I understand your policy about transaction privacy - I'm not questioning that.

But I am confused by the second thing that you wrote. Are you talking about forum posters Pat and Kyle? Or are you talking about James Brown, Brad Wells, etc.? If you are questioning Pat and Kyle, I would strongly beg to differ. Clearly, these guys have done their homework and have provided GUF with very important information.

You know that I'm not trying to start an argument (and I believe that we may be on the same page) - I'm just asking for some clarification.

Thanks,
                Reid
                Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• trsent
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2005

Originally posted by sportscentury
                  Joel,

I understand your policy about transaction privacy - I'm not questioning that.

But I am confused by the second thing that you wrote. Are you talking about forum posters Pat and Kyle? Or are you talking about James Brown, Brad Wells, etc.? If you are questioning Pat and Kyle, I would strongly beg to differ. Clearly, these guys have done their homework and have provided GUF with very important information.

You know that I'm not trying to start an argument (and I believe that we may be on the same page) - I'm just asking for some clarification.

Thanks,
                  Reid
                  Reid, my comment was to Pat who wants confirmation of the first post of this new information who wants me or Howard to provide on a public forum the email address for an eBay customer of ours. I was making the point that the original post (I assume by Kyle) was pretty thorough and I wanted to know why he doubted the information that he would need confirmation from Howard or myself as I assume they got their facts straight if they presented that post and it was not removed from the forum.

Comment

• PAT HODGINS
                    • Nov 2005

Joel,
                    Thanks but I no longer need your confirmation about the email.
                    Let the facts speak for themselves.

Gulf to bay Trading Co

Agent: George H Brown

Yahoo search George H brown(seminole FL):

Tel: (727) 319-3434

Historic Auctions fax number(727) 319-3434

Florida Young Rep website. Pat attention to Pres and Vice Pres:
                    http://www.yrnf.com/index.cfm?&fusea...%20Republicans#

Draw your own conclusions.

Pat

Comment

• sportscentury
                      • Nov 2005

Joel,

Gulf to bay Trading Co

Pat
                      The FBI should draw their own conclusions.

Comment

• stkmtimo
                        • Nov 2005

Young Republicans? How old is "Mr" Brown?

Tim

Comment

• sylbry
                          • Nov 2005

Be on the lookout for these items in the next historic auction. Sure is odd how this person went on a major spending spree in the past month.

Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Comment

• allstarsplus
                            • Nov 2005

Joel,

Gulf to bay Trading Co

Pat
                            I am confursed. Is it George Brown or James Brown?
                            Regards,
                            Andrew Lang
                            AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                            202-716-8500

Comment

• kingjammy24
                              • Nov 2005

here's a full list of turtlegrrl18's ebay purchases:

GAME ISSUED 2001 C. Woodson Raiders Home Jersey. Item number: 130028393776

GAME ISSUED Andy Pettite 2006 Astros Jersey. Item number: 110026416026

GAME ISSUED Albert Pujols 2006 Cardinals Jersey. Item number: 110026412226

GAME ISSUED Mike Piazza 2006 Padres Jersey. Item number: 110026398287

GAME ISSUED Scott Rolen 2006 Cardinals Home Jersey. Item number: 110026369369

GAME ISSUED Lynn Swann Steelers Jersey. Item number: 170027396042

UN-USED Manny Ramirez 2004 Boston Red Sox Game Jersey. Item number: 270014735308

UN-USED Alex Rodriguez 2004 New York Yankees game jersey (no Steiner cert). Item number: 270024462240

UN-USED Alex Rodriguez 2004 New York Yankees Game Jersey (no Steiner cert). Item number: 8827832447

UN-USED Roger Clemens 2003 New York Yankees Game Jersey (no Steiner cert). Item number: 8827832707

GAME ISSUED Hideki Matsui New York Yankees Jersey (no Steiner cert). Item number: 220002309089

UN-USED Hideki Matsui 2004 New York Yankees Game Jersey (no Steiner cert). Item number: 8827841704

UN-USED Derek Jeter 2004 New York Yankees Game Jersey (no Steiner cert). Item number: 8827842531

GAME ISSUED Mike Piazza 2006 Padres Jersey. Item number: 110017678642

GAME ISSUED Scott Rolen 2006 Cardinals Away Jersey. Item number: 110017669836

GAME ISSUED Nomar Garciaparra 2006 Dodgers Away Jersey. Item number: 110017673004

GAME ISSUED Jim Edmonds 2006 Cardinals Away Jersey. Item number: 110017621476

GAME ISSUED Magglio Ordonez 2006 Tigers Away Jersey. Item number: 110016432754

UN-USED Carlos Delgado 2004 Blue Jays Jersey. Item number: 110000863796

goodness, she seems fond of game issued, superstar jerseys. apparently the lack of steiner certs on her yankee "game issues" don't bother her.

incidentally, i'm curious why none of historic's matsui, jeter, and arod jerseys (of which they usually seem to have many) never have any steiner certs.

joel, i'm curious when you went to dinner with the upstanding james brown, did james seem to have an odd, unrelenting fascination with your yankee procuts?

rudy.

Comment

• kingjammy24
                                • Nov 2005

allstarsplus:

unsure about the connection between "george h. brown" and "james h. brown" but for the purpose of gulf to bay trading, it seems you may as well consider them one in the same:

rudy.

Comment

Working...