Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
Reid, read the last post by AllStarPlus - They used quoted in the term "game issued"
I think if he is going to question the seller's items, they should email their concerns to the seller first, per forum policy. Then they can report the seller's reply if they have an issue with it.

Ok, what has been done with the new information on Historic Auctions - James Brown?
Joel - I know you can't speak for the seller. I don't know the seller and feel no reason to email him since I am not accusing him of anything. Un-used just means that it hasn't been used by definition. It then can be further classified as un-used game issued, un-used pro-cut, un-used authentic or un-used replica. Look at the ARod tagging. Is that a un-used game issued? Is there a reason it was called un-used and not game issued with that type of tagging? Is it a pro-cut or an authentic or a replica???

Most Yankee jerseys on Rudy's list were listed as un-used with the exception of a Matsui was game issued by ProSportsInvestments http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...9%2B%26fvi%3D1.

UN-USED Alex Rodriguez 2004 New York Yankees game jersey (no Steiner cert). Item number: 270024462240

UN-USED Alex Rodriguez 2004 New York Yankees Game Jersey (no Steiner cert). Item number: 8827832447

UN-USED Roger Clemens 2003 New York Yankees Game Jersey (no Steiner cert). Item number: 8827832707

GAME ISSUED Hideki Matsui New York Yankees Jersey (no Steiner cert). Item number: 220002309089

UN-USED Hideki Matsui 2004 New York Yankees Game Jersey (no Steiner cert). Item number: 8827841704

UN-USED Derek Jeter 2004 New York Yankees Game Jersey (no Steiner cert). Item number: 8827842531

I have no issue with the jerseys. I was amazed with the number of Yankees jerseys that Turtle purchased.