Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Stolen bat please let me know if you ever see for sale

Just got a phone call that my office building was broken into and my personalized nick swisher game used bat from 2010 was stolen off my wall. If anyone ever sees a two toned louisville slugger m9 tape heavy use and tar application on it with best wishes Eric and your friend and nicks signature on it I would appreciate it if you could email me at Eric16841@aol.com. This bat has more value to me because it was done special for me by swisher himself after I had serious surgery my mom got this bat signed for me and nick added this without my mom asking. Please let me know if you see anything.

Thank you there's a huge void missing this bat personally inside and a missing whole in my collection from 2010 lol

Thanks Eric

Re: Stolen bat please let me know if you ever see for sale

So sorry to hear that! What was the date on the knob? And what area do you live in? Be sure to keep an eye on craigslist!

That's really sad to hear Eric, I could not imagine one bat being taken from my collection, let alone one with sentimental value. Rest assured I will he on the lookout for your bat and I know many of us hope u can get it back somehow.

Very sad to hear about your bat being stolen. I hope you somehow get it back especially with the meaning behind it. Its always hard having something sentimental stolen or taken.

Where was break in/where do you live? As Kyle said, pay close attention to CL and other places for the scumbag to unload their items. Do you have a pic of it to post on here for us all to know what it looks like? Sorry to hear that, it sucks.

Steve