Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Michael Jordan bat - EBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jord...#ht_500wt_1156

I'm no Jordan expert and every time I ask Psa about his signature, they always seem to be forged. Anyone have an opinion on this one?

Txs

Re: Michael Jordan bat - EBay

Hi there,
    Hmmm, looking at any Jordan sig is extrememly difficult to judge for anyone, including the so-called "experts", when it comes to autograph "authentication", etc. I have seen Michael sign items in that exact same style, with the kind of "loopy" O in Jordan. It is extremely difficult to look at a marker sig from him, due to characteristics from such a sig(smearing/bleeding/etc) For me, personally, I only go with the items HE signs directly in front of me while talking smack to me! Did you buy this bat?

Steve

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jordanhigh69 View Post
    Hi there,
    Hmmm, looking at any Jordan sig is extrememly difficult to judge for anyone, including the so-called "experts", when it comes to autograph "authentication", etc. I have seen Michael sign items in that exact same style, with the kind of "loopy" O in Jordan. It is extremely difficult to look at a marker sig from him, due to characteristics from such a sig(smearing/bleeding/etc) For me, personally, I only go with the items HE signs directly in front of me while talking smack to me! Did you buy this bat?
    Steve
    I did, mainly because of the similarities to this bat that sold at rea last year.
    https://bid.robertedwardauctions.com...x?itemid=12749
    I figured this one was signed so what the heck.

Jessie sent me a note about the bat last night. He's been really nice.

Bill this is one of the nicest bats that I own and it has seam marks,and ball marks. It is not cracked. I purchased this MJ Bat from a man named Alan Meza for 1,950. And it has the COA that has photos of the Bat onit that came with it. And he purchased it from the Clubhouse Manager for the Birmingham Barron's. Bill Alan payed 2,500 for it. And believe me if it were for me wanting to help my sister I would still own it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jordanhigh69 View Post
    Hi there,

Steve
    You're correct about his signature. I've seen several UDA signed baseballs look completeley different.

Quote Originally Posted by schubert1970 View Post
    I purchased this MJ Bat from a man named Alan Meza for 1,950.
    Can somebody fill me in on who this person Alan Meza is, as I've heard much about him, but he's like a phantom. I've questioned some people, who've made claims about him to me, and I've yet to get any good answers. Is there ANY pics/magazine articles/online stuff about him out there? Just wondering.

Steve

Banned

Received my Jordan bat today and it's great. I've beeen looking at Jordan bats for a long long time and this is without a doubt one of the best ones I've found. Fantastic use and nice sig and an LOA from Mr. Meza.

Jessie Barfield is a real class act to deal with. He even sent an extra bat signed by him to my son.

That Soriano bat was incredible.

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Three Jordan bats are up on MEARS auction right now with teammate letter:

http://sports.mearsonlineauctions.co...px?category=26
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com